nomemorial

Greetings and salutations

Hello.

I've been browsing your lovely community from the shadows for the past few years and have finally decided to dive in and post a bit.  I've been a visual-kei fan for a little over ten years, but I fell a out of love with the scene for a good while due to other interests and a lack of compelling output from the newer artists I was aware of.  My personal favorite bands are/were deadman (and literally everything aie is involved with), Dir en grey, Vidoll, Kagerou, Plastic Tree, Pierrot, etc.  I used to run a small VK forum that very badly wanted to be an English "Visunavi-esque" webpage featuring a small encyclopedia of bands, but it was a failure of sorts outside of helping me build stronger relationships with other friends in the community.

Outside of this, I love video games and fashion.  I play guitar in a band called Barrow and a band called Weathered which has a confusing internet presence due to a cease-and-desist induced name change.

Thank you for reading and I look forward to getting to know the community.

I would say welcome but you're not exactly new. lol. But I am looking forward to your posts around here. 

It's really hard to compete with the list you've got there (I'm a big fan of a lot of those bands too), especially with the long list of band break ups the last couple of years. But maybe we can help! Even more so if you're interested in the non visual bands as well. 

I took a quick listen to your music. Awesome stuff! If you guys ever gig down in FL, I'd be sure to check it out.

Welcome to the forums! I can totally get aboard your musical tastes (aie is a boss).

I used to run a small VK forum that very badly wanted to be an English "Visunavi-esque" webpage featuring a small encyclopedia of bands, but it was a failure of sorts outside of helping me build stronger relationships with other friends in the community.

Hey, that's pretty much how this place started. I would have never guess that MH would evolve in to the place that it is today...and that is all because of the assume community we have. Hope you become a part of it :)

Also, at first I thought you were saying that you are apart of the band "barrows," who I fucking love XD. So close lol. Checked out both your bands and they sound pretty sick though (especially digging Other Minds.

Welcome to MH~

It's great of you to finally join us! You've got a very nice fav selection there, you'll feel right at home here. ^^ 

I'm going to have to check out your bands now, that's awesome. And we could get along with video games and fashion. :'3

And as Ito-san has said above me, that's how every forum starts out at first. Don't give up if it's something you're enjoying and dedicated to!

Have a lovely stay and I hope you have a great time here.