Luca

Hello all, newbie here

Why hello~...

I've been snooping around random threads here intermittently and putting off joining for a year or two, but I finally decided to do it! Pardon me if I don't tag something I should or anything. (。・﹏・。)"

Anyway, I'm Luca, I'm from the southeastern US (joy), I've been a fan of VK for about 6 years now, first VK band was Dir en grey, I enjoy playing bass, drawing, anime/manga, video games, sewing, cats, kaomoji, hair dye and I want to start cosplaying eventually ^-^'

Favorite bands (to name a few out of a god-awful many) are BAISER, LAREINE, The Cure, Deshabillz, Aliene Ma'riage, nuvc:gu, Lycaon, Vasalla, etc.

Oh, and I am obsessed with Angel Sanctuary. Okay done fangirling lol.

I can't wait to start exploring MH a bit more and maybe make some friends :3 Feel free to add me if you feel so inclined. ^^

Angel Sanctuary...man, some of my friends were in love with that back in high school XD

Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions feel free to ask anyone with a red or blue name.

Welcome to MH!

Lovely to have you join us, finally! : p I approve of everything you've just said haha. The fangirling is strong within this one. : 3

Awesome list too, spotted Lycaon and you're automatically fabulous for that! Enjoy your time here and remember to feel free going onto the chat and looking forward to events and the plugs on Sunday. ^^

Thank you all, I feel welcomed ^-^

Yesssssss LYCAON! Muahahaha!

Sorry >.>

Welcome to the forum XD

XDD Thank you =3

I see Koichi! I love Koichi, he's so cute.

hello! you're welcome!

nice tastes btw^^ aah. nice to see when someone still remember these bands.

(i'm obsessed with angel sanctuary too! ww that's wonderful)

Thank you :] (Dude, you're awesome! *high-fives you*)

Welcome to MH!

Lovely to have you join us, finally! : p I approve of everything you've just said haha. The fangirling is strong within this one. : 3

Awesome list too, spotted Lycaon and you're automatically fabulous for that! Enjoy your time here and remember to feel free going onto the chat and looking forward to events and the plugs on Sunday. ^^

Well yay! =3 Ehehehe... ʃ(">౪>) Yeeeaaah, I try to limit my fangirling but it seems to come out whether I like it or not sometimes lol. Woohoo, fabulousness~ Plugs on Sunday? *<-confused newbie*

Hello and welcome! *sends a box full of cats*

How do you do, and thank you :) and yaaaaaay! *goes crazy petting them all*

Well yay! =3 Ehehehe... ʃ(">౪>) Yeeeaaah, I try to limit my fangirling but it seems to come out whether I like it or not sometimes lol. Woohoo, fabulousness~ Plugs on Sunday? *<-confused newbie*

xD I think some of us nutters here can't help but fangirl haha. But hey, no harm done! As long as it's not like 1D or JB fangirls -.- it's okay to let out your love and adoration for others and your hobbies!

^^ About your reply asking the question, sorry for having not explained. It'll be obvious once Sunday comes since Jigsaw9 or another lovely user will link us all to it but this is the website I'm referring to. Just make an account and you're all set. You can DJ your chosen playlists or just listen, watch and dance to others' songs. It's really awesome as so many of us can join. It's like a mini party! So come on in, all is welcome! And don't forget, if you can't then and on any other day, the chat is always open. : p