Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ViViD new maxi single "Thank you for all / From the beginning" release

ViViD new maxi single "Thank you for all / From the beginning" will be released at 2015/01/28 (3 TYPE)

limited edition TYPE A (1,944yen) will include CD+DVD (including "Thank you for all" PV), limited edition TYPE B (1,944yen) will include CD+DVD (including "From the beginning" PV), and regular edition (1,296yen) will include CD only

[limited edition TYPE A CD track list]
01.Thank you for all
02.From the beginning

[limited edition TYPE B CD track list]
01.From the beginning
02.Thank you for all

[regular edition track list]
01.Thank you for all
02.From the beginning
03.NEUTRAL

Japan-limited spot:

it appears that they will disband in 2015 spring

I think both songs sound good, guitar sounds great, but I hope they eventually make more bad@ss songs like they used to. Last album was good, but I want more heavy songs too.

Definitely a cleaner look now, and different image altogether. Promo material looks like Sid, Thank You For All looks like some mainstream wuss-rock video, but From the beginning looks like a standard VK `set-piece`.

At least the single doesn`t cost too much.

^ Thanks for that link, it's working perfectly. 

Well, it's not bad at all but omg, they've changed a lot since the last time I listened one of their songs. I don't think they'll start doing good stuff, especially knowing that they're on PS COMPANY. But hey, we never know. 

Strange, proxy didn't do anything for me.. Eh well, I'll just be thankful I have this problem with a ViViD PV of all bands XD

EDIT: got it to work, just from doing it repeatedly... not sure why.. but I watched it, and I have nothing to add loll

Thanks for the non-regional videos.

They look like every other visual kei band who gets a bit of popularity. From what I've been told this is called "soft" visual? I think.

If you compare it to your average rock band, it's definitely still visual. 

Thanks for the non-regional videos.

They look like every other visual kei band who gets a bit of popularity. From what I've been told this is called "soft" visual? I think.

If you compare it to your average rock band, it's definitely still visual. 

Well your right, but still i think they were more visual kelish a supose with this era:

Nah,its not hate or anything i just feel they went from ROCK band to something very very soft..,nothing to do with the looks ofcourse but if you compare it its really really different...

Well your right, but still i think they were more visual kelish a supose with this era:

Nah,its not hate or anything i just feel they went from ROCK band to something very very soft..,nothing to do with the looks ofcourse but if you compar it its really really different...

You're totally right that they are doing a softer more approachable style now. They are reaching out to appeal to mainstream rock/pop fans so the visual is much more subtle. I see them taking a lot of inspiration from bands like GLAY and LUNA SEA in their current videos.

You're totally right that they are doing a softer more approachable style now. They are reaching out to appeal to mainstream rock/pop fans so the visual is much more subtle. I see them taking a lot of inspiration from bands like GLAY and LUNA SEA in their current videos.

I've couldn't say it any better, you are totally right with this, but i gotta say when i first saw the title name of the songs, the first thought i've had the either will disband or they just completely decided to throw away all the heavy rock sound.

Sign in to follow this