Trombe

ザアザア(xaa-xaa) new mini album "コワイクライ(kowai kurai)" release

it is announced at ザアザア(xaa-xaa) first one-man live "感覚セカイ(kankaku sekai)" at Shinsaibashi CLAPPER at 2014/12/03 that their new mini album "コワイクライ(kowai kurai)" will be released at 2015/03/01 (1,500yen)

[track list]
01.冷たい(tsumetai)
02.コワイクライ(kowai kurai)
03.せめてもの世界(semetemono sekai)
04.子守唄(komoriuta)
05.独奏オーケストラ(dokusou orchestra)

btw they will hold their presents live "コワスギルクラスギル(kowasugiru kurasugiru)" at Shinsaibashi VARON at 2015/04/23

SET-LIST at 2014/12/03:

SE
01.冷たい(tsumetai)
02.感電、けがのおそれがあります。(kanden kega no osore ga arimasu)
03.子守唄(komoriuta)
04.answer?
05.教えて先生(oshiete sensei)
06.ワタシ=エトセトラ(watashi=et cetera)
07.せめてもの世界(semetemono sekai)
08.花占い(hanauranai)
drums solo
09.ララララ(lalalala)
a cappella
10.独奏オーケストラ(dokusou orchestra)
11.「うそつき」(usotsuki)

EN1
01.名も無き空へ(namonaki sora e)

omg byebye money

I feel youヽ(;▽;)ノ They exceeded my expectations so much 

SET-LIST at 2014/12/03:

SE

01.冷たい(tsumetai)

02.感電、けがのおそれがあります。(kanden kega no osore ga arimasu)

03.子守唄(komoriuta)

04.answer?

05.教えて先生(oshiete sensei)

06.ワタシ=エトセトラ(watashi=et cetera)

07.せめてもの世界(semetemono sekai)

08.花占い(hanauranai)

drums solo

09.ララララ(lalalala)

a cappella

10.独奏オーケストラ(dokusou orchestra)

11.「うそつき」(usotsuki)

EN1

01.名も無き空へ(namonaki sora e)

I was highly impressed they managed to make 12 songs in such a short amount of time and they were all so good yesterday..

various sessions will perform at OSAKA MUSE at 2015/01/09

【チーム かるた】:
Vo.叫真(kyoma) (RevleZ)
Gt.尋弥(hiroya) (the:Ø)
Gt.友我(yuga) (Shellmy)
Ba.夏朧(natsuki) (Crimson Shiva)
Dr.アル(aru) (the:Ø)

【チーム 駅伝】:
Vo.一葵(kazuki) (ザアザア(xaa-xaa))
Gt.蓮(ren) (RevleZ)
Gt.SAN (the:Ø)
Ba.凪(nagi) (the:Ø)
Dr.ちゃりのり(charinori) (メカクシ(mekakusi))

【チーム たこあげ】:
Vo.豹(hyou) (Shellmy)
Gt.春(haru) (ザアザア(xaa-xaa))
Ba.凌央(ryo) (RevleZ)
Dr.ロ弐(roji) (ザアザア(xaa-xaa))

【チーム 鏡餅】:
Vo.槐(saica) (the:Ø)
Gt.夕希(yuuji) (RevleZ)
Gt.神路(shinji) (Crimson Shiva)
Ba.零夜(reiya) (ザアザア(xaa-xaa))
Dr.??

It says it at the end of the trial listening, but the PV for Kowai Kurai will be uploaded on February 15th! 

I'm excited. And their sponsored event tickets go on sale at a live I'm actually going to so I can get one there\(^o^)/

This sounds completely different from what I was expecting, yet still it's pretty good. Good surprise. I'm looking forward to that PV, which seems to be br00tal.

I'm pretty much counting down the days until the PV is released, haha.

They didn't play kowai kurai at the first oneman so I really have no idea what to expect.
Not that I really remember the other songs at the oneman besides the ones on the single.

But man they are really good and I'm glad to see others interested in them :D

With Kowai Kurai I highly recommend getting a copy of the CD ASAP.
Usotsuki is pretty much sold out and was sold out at most locations in a little over a month's time. And it's not being repressed. Basically, if you don't have Usotsuki yet, then you're SOL. 

Yeah, I'm super excited for the pv now! XD

I'm so happy to hear some new bands putting out quality stuff this year. I'm getting excited about vk again for the first time in a while.

The previews have much potential and i look forward to hear the full versions, but I won't say that they are good yet. I was too often misled by previews.

Aaaand i'm also excited for the pv, the short preview was promising.

@ender-ender glad to hear that :DD

@CloudyTree completely understand! I own their first single and have seen them, so I have more to base the my opinion off of. Hopefully you'll enjoy the full songs :)

ehh not really my thing to be honest ._. but i don't think it'll really matter in the end cuz my irrational self will convince me to get it anyway (*_*)

i'm more interested in hearing tracks 1 and 3 actually.

@Shaolan974 

It's hard to say one band is better than another when comparing just one song to an entire repertoire...

@hiroki how'd you feel about the songs on usotsuki? I like kowai kurai but honestly oshiete sensei is probably my fav. out of everything i've heard.....

Anyway, I'm looking most forward to #4 personally

if you need a personal shopper again let me know

@hiroki how'd you feel about the songs on usotsuki? I like kowai kurai but honestly oshiete sensei is probably my fav. out of everything i've heard.....

ditto, oshiete sensei is my favorite track out of everything so far ^^ it could totally have been a Belmosaic song :')

usotsuki was kinda nice too, though i wished the piano accompaniment in the background hadn't been so muffled.

kanden is the sort of track that will probably work out well in lives, but... it's just strange to listen to it on record XD

as things stand i may just use an online proxy and buy it together with some other stuff i'm planning to get at the end of Feb, but thanks for the offer! :D

@Shaolan974 
It's hard to say one band is better than another when comparing just one song to an entire repertoire...

Belmosaic is a basic pop rock band. Xaa-Xaa sounds like M and there is 2000's vibe here. So, yes, it's better ^^

@hiroki yeah oshiete sensei does have a bit of a Belmosaic feel. Kanden admittedly is great as a live song, but I don't mind it so much recorded either. 

Okay! 

@Shaolan974 As much as I love Belmosaic, I can respect that. All I'm saying is I think that one song + some clips is just not much to go off of, even if you enjoy the particular song 

their live-distributed single "ララララ(lalalala)" will be released at their presents live "コワスギルクラスギル(kowasugiru kurasugiru)" at Shinsaibashi VARON at 2015/04/23