ariad

rediscovering vk

Hello, I'm ariad. I was really into visual kei from 2004 to 2008 and have only dabbled in it in the years since then. Lately, I've rediscovered my love for the genre and was recommended this forum as a place to get back into the community. I hope to make some friends on here because all my old vk friends stopped listening and moved on to other things. 

:lolita_sad:

My favorite bands are PIERROT and MERRY. Also very fond of LM.C, MUCC, Exist Trace, Dir en grey, BUCK-TICK, the studs, girugamesh, and SID.

As for other interests, I'm a big comics fan! I love creator-owned series like Morning Glories, The Wicked + the Divine, Saga, and Sex Criminals. As far as Big Two, I've read basically all the Marvel pre-2005 (I'm not joking) as well as everything with "Ultimate" in the title, and from DC I'm reading Batgirl. I'm not big into animanga anymore but I love Fullmetal Alchemist and Death Note.

Nice to meet you!

Welcome back to the scene and welcome to MH! Glad this community was recommended, no looking back now haha. Nice band list, I hope other music sparks your interest here so you can discover more. Everyone's lovely so be prepared to make great friends here and have fun!

Nice to have you back and welcome to the forum. Your friends brought you to the right place! :)

I'm also a  MERRY,  MUCC, Exist Trace, Dir en grey, BUCK-TICK, and girugamesh fan. Stunning musical taste, I must say. lol

I used to read lots of comics, but I was into mostly Top Cow / Image. I was big on Michael Turner, Mark Silvestri, JM Linsner, or Anacleto titles. I pretty much followed them exclusively. At a point I gave up reading them though simply because of the cost and other interests taking up my time. But I still keep a shoebox of my favorites.