Trombe

リライゾ(liraizo) 3 new singles release

it is announced at リライゾ(liraizo) first presents live "ORGE GOD FESTIVAL Vol.1" at TSUTAYA O-East at 2014/11/17 that their 3 new singles (titles not yet finalized) will be released in 2015/03, in 2015/05 and in 2015/07 respectively, (certain of) which will include CD+DVD (including PV), although details have not yet been announced

btw they will hold their presents live "池袋心中(ikebukuro shinjuu)" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2015/01/26, their presents live "激突!!新宿戦争(gekitotsu!! shinjuku sensou)" at Shinjuku ReNY at 2015/02/15 and their one-man live "秘密基地(himitsukichi)" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2015/05/23

their new maxi single "フルセラナヨサ(flse ranayosa)" will be released at 2015/03/11 (1,944yen), which will include CD+DVD (including "フルセラナヨサ(flse ranayosa)" PV)

[CD track list]
01.フルセラナヨサ(flse ranayosa)
02.無視(mushi)

reversal of name of title track is "サヨナラセルフ(sayonara self)"

their new maxi single "七十億分の一(shichijuuoku bun no ichi)" will be released at 2015/05/13 (1,350yen)

[track list]
01.七十億分の一(shichijuuoku bun no ichi)
02.メンヘラベイビー(menheler baby)

their live-limited single "大嫌いな音(daikirai na oto)(acoustic ver.)" will be provided if purchasing their goods for >4,000yen at their one-man live "秘密基地(himitsukichi)" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2015/05/23

CCdLiZQVEAAX0ip.jpg

I liked their newest release so much that I immediately preordered their next one. 

Ya, it's such a great single! I also preordered the next one as well as ordered their mini album. Excited :D

Really enjoy this band! Think they're becoming one of my favorites!! :D

Ya, it's such a great single! I also preordered the next one as well as ordered their mini album. Excited :D

Really enjoy this band! Think they're becoming one of my favorites!! :D

I might have ordered the mini as well... God damn it, I can't afford to find any new bands XD

I might have ordered the mini as well... God damn it, I can't afford to find any new bands XD

Haha awesome! Hoping the mini album is good too! The previews sounded worth the buy.

And I hear you on that... I keep finding new bands, and just wish I had more money... keep spending it lol

You're talking about Himitsu Club, right? Where will you order it from?  I'm thinking of picking it up as well, but at CD Japan the price with shipping is 5884 yen which is way more than I want to spend on it...

You're talking about Himitsu Club, right? Where will you order it from?  I'm thinking of picking it up as well, but at CD Japan the price with shipping is 5884 yen which is way more than I want to spend on it...

That's where I ordered it. I tried ordering it from Brand-X, but they said they were sold out and forgot to update their system. I had to order it from Like An Edison through CDJapan's shopping service. I didn't check out Pure Sound, though. Maybe you can get it there... Or maybe Paradoxal found another place. 

That's where I ordered it. I tried ordering it from Brand-X, but they said they were sold out and forgot to update their system. I had to order it from Like An Edison through CDJapan's shopping service. I didn't check out Pure Sound, though. Maybe you can get it there... Or maybe Paradoxal found another place. 

Thanks! I couldn't figure out if Pure Sound had international shipping, but you gave me the idea to check Closet Child, and they had 1 used copy. It's my first time ordering from there, I hope it goes smoothly =)