Trombe

Anima new single "オベリスク(obelisque)" release

I thought they disbanded because shiki was in seattle or smth. Guess he came back. No loki? Did yura change his name to shion? They sound totes different now too.

I thought they disbanded because shiki was in seattle or smth. Guess he came back. No loki? DId yura change his name to shion? They sound totes different now too.

They did disband, though it looks like they've been having a few lives under the name Anima(仮). I just hope they have a website again run by the same person, because it was fun getting into their server and stealing live videos in the past XD

their new single "オベリスク(obelisque)" will be released at their live since Fukuoka DRUM Be-1 at 2014/11/12 (1,000yen)

[track list]
01.オベリスク(obelisque)
02.ランダムハイスコア(random high score)

B2A6q9NCQAAka0Z.jpg

after departure of Ba.りん(rin) after their live at Fukuoka DRUM Be-1 at 2015/03/18, Ba.ようき(youki) will commence to act as their support Ba. since their live at Fukuoka DRUM Be-1 at 2015/04/15, and Gt.皐(satsuki) will join Anima at their live at Fukuoka DRUM Be-1 at 2015/04/30

their new mini album "irony of fate" will be released at their live since Fukuoka DRUM SON at 2015/09/13

[track list]
01.バンギャイズム(band-galism)
02.Silent blue
03.オベリスク(obelisque)-Album remix ver.-
04.Guilty Night
05.ランダムハイスコア(random high score)