paradoxal

planetarium live-distributed single "深海に降るプラネタリウム"

planetarium will distribute a new single "深海に降るプラネタリウム(shinkai ni furu planetarium)" on their free one-man live on 2014.11.09 at Doutonbori SHRIMP in Osaka.

[OPEN / START] 16:00 / 16:30
[DOOR] ¥0 / ¥0

Also their OHP has been updated with their new look.

21oa2cy.jpg

PS. Any of you guys in Osaka then? :3

I think we definitely need shopping service that can go at live to get live distributed stuff.

Anyway i offer money for the commission if someone can get that single for me.

That suck because bands release more live distributed or live sale stuff than before.

their live-distributed single (title not yet finalized) will be released at their one-man live "ONE" at Osaka LIVE HOUSE D' at 2015/01/25

SET-LIST at 2014/11/09:

Part I:
SE
01.星霜メロディ
02.Wonderful Error
03.激情Revival
04.if
05.プレイ
06.卯月目覚める恋心
07.Yunoによるバースデーソング
08.深海に降るプラネタリウム
09.Children My Mind

EN1
01.Psycho Depend
02.ハジマリノミライ

Part II:
SE
01.Beautiful
02.星霜メロディ
03.ALIVE
04.if
05.深海に降るプラネタリウム
06.揺らめく世界
07.ハジマリノミライ
08.Yunoによるバースデーソング
09.GUILTY PAIN
10.プレイ
11.Wonderful Error

EN1
01.Psycho Depend
02.儚想散歌

planetarium isn't a real/official band.

I know

They don't care about strangers.

Yeah, and it's exactly why i believe it is ridiculous. They don't care about their oversea fans, and i think it's ridiculous.

They play sometimes for japanese fans. That's all.

What about strangers fans? oh yeah, they don't care.

It's not ridiculous.

Sorry, my opinion don't change; i still believe it's ridiculous.

Yes, they are very bad people giving free CD for fans that come to their live event, it is ridiculous and unacceptable  :-( . Just kidding... Rather it is expected for marginally popular band like themselves would focus those who are willing and able to support them (which obviously isn't overseas fans who rarely bring any money to them, lol...)

I understand what you say, but even if they don't expect to have many oversea fans to purchase their cd, they would have nothing to lose to do this: Giving for free the cd at the Live, and also sell the cd at the usual price of a single on their webstore for fans who can't go at their Live,, oversea or not. I mean, this way, everyone would still be more interested to get it for free at the Live of course, but those who really want the cd but also really can't go at the Live, would still be able to buy it. There's no reason for not doing this, and this is what i believe is ridiculous, why they don't do this? They even refuse to sell it when someone contact them to buy it.

I understand what you say, but even if they don't expect to have many oversea fans to purchase their cd, they would have nothing to lose to do this: Giving for free the cd at the Live, and also sell the cd at the usual price of a single on their webstore for fans who can't go at their Live,, oversea or not. I mean, this way, everyone would still be more interested to get it for free at the Live of course, but those who really want the cd but also really can't go at the Live, would still be able to buy it. There's no reason for not doing this, and this is what i believe is ridiculous, why they don't do this? They even refuse to sell it when someone contact them to buy it.

They just don't think it would be profitable. That previous single 深海に降るプラネタリウム wasn't in fact distributed during that free one-man, but during the latter one-man for which the tickets cost 3000 yens. I actually found a person to pick up that CD for me, but unfortunately she couldn't grab it for me. :(But I'm getting two other CDs instead, so yay for that!

Back to the topic: it's very different selling something in a web shop where anyone can buy it or lure people into buying expensive concert tickets to get the CD, when they might actually buy some merch etc. It's also about creating a hype - this CD is available ONLY during this concert, please come to our concert or you won't ever get it!

You don't understand that making a real "official" single is expensive. A part of the earnings go to the shop. It's not very profitable for a small band like them.

You don't understand that making a real "official" single is expensive. A part of the earnings go to the shop. It's not very profitable for a small band like them.

Well in this case MAR has his own label with a webshop, so the potential profit loss doesn't really apply. It's not as if they have to distribute it via ZEAL LINK or Like an Edison or other vk shops. The only reason imo why this isn't on the PCM webshop is because this single is a live-distro, not a live-limited. If it's a live-limited chances are that it would be sold on the webshop as well for the same price (even RoNoCro's live-limited is on the PCM webshop).

I understand both sides of the argument well, and don't really blame them for not selling it. At least they're a somewhat popular band and so I'm confident we'll hear this thing someday. What really annoys me is when small bands release full albums at their last live and there are so few copies in circulation there's no chance in hell of getting/hearing it if you aren't there in person :<

I actually found a person to pick up that CD for me, but unfortunately she couldn't grab it for me. :(But I'm getting two other CDs instead, so yay for that!

Unless you don't want to tell me... Can i ask you where did you find a person to pick the CD? Even if she couldn't grab it, i'm curious to know because i was ready to pay money for it, but nobody on the forum was ready to purchase it for me, so i assume nobody was in Japan. Maybe you have friend in Japan?

I think she might not have answered due to circumstances.

I live in japan and have a webshop. She placed an order and asked if I lived near there and could go. I could not (and generally can't) but I have friends. They do not offer shopping services so this was a one time thing. That is all I'll say about it. Hope it cleared things up :)

Unless you don't want to tell me... Can i ask you where did you find a person to pick the CD? Even if she couldn't grab it, i'm curious to know because i was ready to pay money for it, but nobody on the forum was ready to purchase it for me, so i assume nobody was in Japan. Maybe you have friend in Japan?

I think she might not have answered due to circumstances.

I live in japan and have a webshop. She placed an order and asked if I lived near there and could go. I could not (and generally can't) but I have friends. They do not offer shopping services so this was a one time thing. That is all I'll say about it. Hope it cleared things up :)

Sorry I forgot to answer you! I wasn't sure if I was allowed to tell you about that, so I just totally forgot to answer you :(

their live-distributed single "卯月目覚める恋心(uduki mezameru koigokoro)" (SEED song) will be released at their live at Shinsaibashi soma at 2015/04/10, at which Gt.達也(tatsuya)(ex-QuaLiA) will act as their Gt.