Trombe

Blu-BiLLioN new maxi single "Sincerely yours" release

it is announced at Blu-BiLLioN one-man live "-ZERO-distance" at Nakano ZERO HALL at 2014/09/12 that their new maxi single "Sincerely yours" will be released at 2014/11/19 (3 TYPE)

limited edition TYPE A (1,944yen) will include CD+DVD (including "Sincerely yours" PV), limited edition TYPE B (1,944yen) will include CD+DVD (including "Sincerely yours" off-shot & "-ZERO-distance" digest), and regular edition (1,296yen) will include CD only

btw they will hold their one-man live tour "Sincerely 7 colours" since Shinjuku ReNY at 2014/11/08 and up to tour final at Shibuya Koukaidou at 2015/01/03

Shibukou? Blu-BiLLioN? Really?

Did you think it would be a smaller or bigger show? I think it's like 1.2k first floor and 800 on the balcony area?

Seems like Resistar artists are pretty popular now. Can't wait for this release too, been really getting into Blu-BiLLioN lately.

They been pushing out stuff like crazy but I'm excited because I've enjoyed literally everything they've done. Hopefully with these fast releases, they stay like that.

Yeah, I agree with Tetora. Resistar Records is doing some pretty good management. Their bands are all becoming kinda famous in Japan, which makes me glad to see that LEZARD joined their sublabel. Too bad they only invest in bands that kind of have the same sound. They should give a try to bands with different styles, other than focusing only on those colorful bands.

And I really hope Blu-BiLLioN keeps playing in big venues, because they deserve it, unlike most of the VK bands that play in big venues nowadays.

Btw, I've just noticed some good soul put their whole DVD on Youtube. They deserve more love, so go watch it before it's taken down and see for yourselves that they're fucking good live and learn to appreciate it when quality bands do their thing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZygfwmNyOuQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgIlxQqvySM

Did you think it would be a smaller or bigger show? I think it's like 1.2k first floor and 800 on the balcony area?

Yeah Shibukou has slightly over 2000 seats overall (I happen to rmb cuz Guild played there a while ago). I'm not surprised they're playing there since their last tour final was @ Nippon seinenkan which had approx 1400 capacity, and they're only getting more and more popular.

Anyway, GARDEN was one of the singles of the year for me (yeah I seriously liked it that much, sue me :P). Really happy for them that they're playing in bigger venues now, and I TOTALLY agree that they deserve it - Blu-BiLLioN aren't overplaying their hand at all :)

[CD track list]
01.Sincerely yours
02.call me
03.醜悪の宴(shuuaku no utage) (included in regular edition)
04.Sincerely yours(karaoke)

their live-limited single (title not yet finalized) will be released at their one-man live tour "Sincerely 7 colours" tour final at Shibuya Koukaidou at 2015/01/03, although details have not yet been announced

title of their live-limited single to be released at their one-man live tour "Sincerely 7 colours" tour final at Shibuya Koukaidou at 2015/01/03 is finalized as "Seven colours' Brilliant Wish" (1,000yen)

huh!! I need it! First time they'll release a live distributed, from what i know. I used to think they're amazing not only for their music, but also because they never released live distributed. Keep saying "at least some rare bands such as Blu-BiLLioN never released these live distributed cd", now i'll need to mention another band.