Trombe

AWAKE(f.k.a. Awake) will be major debut

Because Eru. is infinitely more interesting than overly manufactured idols or anyone in the endless pool of people who would quietly shuffle their feet and get in line when asked to.

Honestly though, not seeing what's wrong with comments like his. This is so ridiculously trivial compared to so many others things going on in vk that border on unacceptable, and because it's vk, fans tend to take stuff a little less seriously (not a bad thing) and cut them some slack. Having said that I disagree with any form of violent behavior and if the rumor about him hitting a fan is true I hope he has apologized (then again, I'm skeptical when it comes to anything from Tanuki).

I'm a fan of Awake and, no, not the least bit ashamed of it :)

Ikr, i dont know why they care about it too much, but these girls prefers to worship guys who pretend to be something they aren't, and we cant do anything about this :(

Oh, yeah, he really wrote about it on his blog and apologized it, he was like "Why do you stay saying shit about this? I've already apologized to the fans" 

Having said that I disagree with any form of violent behavior and if the rumor about him hitting a fan is true I hope he has apologized (then again, I'm skeptical when it comes to anything from Tanuki).

Actually, a while ago I found a VAJRA live report that pretty much confirms it's true.... 

http://twistedintokyo.blogspot.com/2010/05/vajra-2nd-oneman-ls-last-show.html

I still don't know what to think of Eru.  I have to admit, I really enjoy Awake... but this did give me pause.  However, in the end, I won't let the past actions of one person spoil a whole band for me.  I just hope that whatever issues Eru. has (or if it was just an act taken WAAAY too far)... that he's wised up.

their members L'Arc~en~Ciel-cover session "N'AOTO~eye~Citel" will perform at Birth SHINJUKU at 2014/09/13

"N'AOTO~eye~Citel" members:
Vo.Naode(NAOTO)
Gt.Yahiya(八大/yahiro)
Ba.Erun(Eru.)
Dr.yu-kihiro(勇輝/yuuki)

their members will be in ドラえもん(doraemon)-costume at that live as follows:

Eru. - ジャイアン(giant)
YUKIO - スネ夫(suneo)
NAOTO - のび太(nobita)
八大(yahiro) - ドラえもん(doraemon)
勇輝(yuuki) - ドラミ(dorami)

Gawd, I knew this guy was a total dick; I could tell from just looking at the smug expression he always has on his face. Oh, and I also did hear about the kicking thing or whatever. Why does he still have fans?

A Doraemon cosplay live?!?!?!

Jesus gawd....

JESUS GAWD

If this thread traumatizes you so much, it might be better if you resist the compulsion to check it and make a post once every few days. i really hate to be rude, but in your last few posts you've made practically no contribution to the thread other than putting off ppl who actually like the band.

If this thread traumatizes you so much, it might be better if you resist the compulsion to check it and make a post once every few days. i really hate to be rude, but in your last few posts you've made practically no contribution to the thread other than putting off ppl who actually like the band.

What thread would traumatize me? Jfc...

As for the first quote, I still stand by that because I just don't like the vocalist. Sorry 'bout it.

As for the last two quotes, it was a joke. I thought it was funny that they were doing a Doraemon live, and I wasn't really shocked. I thought the whole thing was FUNNY, not offensive or "traumatizing", or whatever you're making it out to be. :/

Jesus, you people really need to learn how to take a joke and stop being butthurt, so we won't have to have these stupid arguments in other people's threads. Ya got me?

What thread would traumatize me? Jfc...

As for the first quote, I still stand by that because I just don't like the vocalist. Sorry 'bout it.

As for the last two quotes, it was a joke. I thought it was funny that they were doing a Doraemon live, and I wasn't really shocked. I thought the whole thing was FUNNY, not offensive or "traumatizing", or whatever you're making it out to be. :/

Jesus, you people really need to learn how to take a joke and stop being butthurt, so we won't have to have these stupid arguments in other people's threads. Ya got me?

Obviously "traumatize" was a figure of speech, but maybe it wasn't that obvious to some people after all? lmao.

And I thought you would have better justification for spamtrolling the thread, but disappointingly you can't find a better defense than the lame "it's just a joke!" excuse. Oh come on, there's already an entire board for spam on MH. If someone goes into a thread of Lin or Merry to do a facepalm meme once every 2 posts how would you feel? So what makes you think people are just going to do nothing when you're doing an analog of that here?

I don't want to create work for mods so I'll stop here, but seriously, everyone on MH and their grandma already get that you don't like this band, so do yourself and everyone else here a favor and spend more time in threads of artists you like. Especially since this is the news section and I think people would like to be able to read updates in peace without having a broken record of "so-and-so sux" playing in the background.

Tbh this thread amuses me ^^ don't get me wrong I don't want to take part in your small 'fight'(?).. okay it's not really a fight but

I guess you know what I mean :P your litte discussion worked on me, I'm curious about them now (:

SET-LIST at 2014/12/26:

SE
01.Full-Color★Fiction
02.推男スキャンダル
bass solo
03.CODExEx.
04.モノクロメランコリック
05.Kodou
06.5Star★Piratez
07.Lastever.
08.夏に咲く奇跡の桜
09.hot milk
10.BRAVE NEW WORLD
11.黒い嫉妬とSuicide
12.dive⇒!!!
13.革命⇒Eruizm
14.Wantyou×WanteD
15.U-topia
16.星の降る街でみたひとつの夢
17.ギャラギャラ♂communication
18.ずっと
19.Bye×Bye

EN1
guitar solo
01.ハピ☆きら

SET-LIST at 2014/12/27:

SE
01.Star∞Piratez
02.Full-Color★Fiction
03.推男スキャンダル
bass solo
04.CODExEx.
05.Kodou
06.モノクロメランコリック
07.5Star★Piratez
08.Lastever.
09.夏に咲く奇跡の桜
10.hot milk
11.BRAVE NEW WORLD
guitar solo
12.dive⇒!!!
13.黒い嫉妬とSuicide
14.BABY BOY
15.ヴぃぶ★
16.U-topia
17.星の降る街でみたひとつの夢
18.ギャラギャラ♂communication
19.AWAKE

EN1
01.ずっと
02.Bye×Bye

SET-LIST at 2014/12/28:

SE
01.ずっと
02.Full-Color★Fiction
03.CODExEx.
04.Kodou
05.モノクロメランコリック
06.dive⇒!!!
07.推男スキャンダル
bass solo
08.BRAVE NEW WORLD
09.夏に咲く奇跡の桜
10.hotmilk
11.Last ever.
12.ハピ☆きら
13.Dramatic adventure
14.5Star★Piratez
guitar solo
15.黒い嫉妬とSuicide
16.BABY BOY
17.ヴぃぶ★
18.U-topia
19.星の降る街でみたひとつの夢
20.AWAKE
21.Bye×Bye

EN1
01.Star∞Piratez
02.ギャラギャラ♂communication

Seems like their major happen wont happen...?

Rumours say that Eru. was going to pay from his own wallet to become major but in the end he couldn't afford it.

Anyway, he was also accused to buy twitter followers (he had like 11k) and then he deleted it and made a new one (with around 300 followers lmfao)