Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

AYABIE new album "Virgin Snow Color-2nd season-" release

I'm going to check first on what record label they're releasing this. If it's major, forget it (because I thought that's what the whole parting with Aoi was about). But if it's not, as you said, I still have some hope. (Yume sings in his session band with Kenzo & Soan, but I've never listened to their stuff).

Their album is released on Happinet Music

http://www.happinet-p.com/jp2/music/inf ... =HMCH-1020

http://www.happinet-p.com/jp2/music/inf ... =HMCH-1021

http://www.happinet-p.com/jp2/music/inf ... =HMCH-1022

Same label Sadie will release their upcoming single on (sub label "Lantis").

Seems like they release a lot of soundtracks for movies and Anime..

hmm....

well, there's always the option of piracy. honestly I can't help but still be curious.

Yumehito is not bad at singing ! but he has a "robot voice" too much distortion I think

after listening to all the samplers, it's good, but in some songs, we can think that it's not Yume the singer, that' strange

I'm shocked by all the positive thoughts on the samples, I thought for sure this would fail. But, now I'm pumped to hear these! I can't wait until I get home to finally experience them

Lol the guitarist is a better singer than that previous guy, that's pretty funny.

And in all honesty, the previews didn't sound too bad.

Ayabie's last year or two of releases have been boring for me but these previews sound amazing.

I also have to admit I like Yume's voice more than Aoi's... sorry aoi.

they sound almost exactly like zoro now... D:

That's exactly what I was thinking.

i think they sound better than Zoro.

idk, zoro are releasing one or two songs a year that I REALLY like, and the rest of their music is so shitty.

Most of AYABIE's samples are quite boring, except for hi-fi, but they're certainly better than an average zoro track so far.

they sound almost exactly like zoro now... D:

That's exactly what I was thinking.

3rd, lol

Except they sound like they have more musical direction than Zoro. Christ, most of Zoro's songs either don't sound like it's going anywhere or totally generic (although a few are geniusly catchy).

And Yumehito does sound really good, at least with some studio-vocal manipulations. Super-relieved he's not one of those silly nasal/messed up vibrato types.

Doesn't really sound like classic Ayabie. But still sounds a million times better than major-label Ayabie. I'm pretty excited!

I've never heard any of Zoro's music, so I can't judge. Maybe I should check out some Zoro if they do sound like this because I'm IN LOVE with these previews.

Even if they might sound like Zoro, I like Zoro, so no objections there. I can't really say they sound similar though... The first sample is my favorite! And I have to agree with the pplz who say that Yumehito sings better than Aoi. Couldn't stand him, still can't, Yumehito sounds much better.

Sign in to follow this