CAT5

R.I.P. plug.dj

^ Hell yeah! At what time were you thinking buddy? I have to go to bed early until tomorrow so I might not have long there. ;-;

Usual time (approx 20:00 UTC) sounds good to me.

As for themes, I'm cool with anything really. 

I can come for at least a few hours today.

As for Sunday, I still want that hip-hop theme, but I'm cool with anything.

As for Sunday, I still want that hip-hop theme, but I'm cool with anything.

We're so going to have to do that theme this week no matter what. Many are hyped for this it seems. u-u

Also, I wanted to bump some suggestions already mentioned by our one and only @chewi:

Experimental and shoegaze. Totally on board for both of these. There was another one but my mind's gone blank after trying to remember two out of the three. ^^;;

i was joking around when i suggested that lol. i said something like "experimental, avant-garde, and weird music" idk and i think that shoegaze would fit fine into that

I would also like to suggest an extreme metal session for in the future. (also powered by ) — Anything from thrash metal, death metal, black metal, to deathcore and whatever else can be dragged into that category.

I have "hard rock/metal" already listed for themes to consider, but I'm curious if that and "extreme metal" should be considered 2 different themes?

When I think of general hard rock and metal, I think people will more or less play more music in the likes of Metallica (to overexaggerate on the example). I couldn't really consider that extreme.

Alrighty then... updated! Though, I'm going to suggest a small change in having experimental / avant garde as one theme, and shoegaze / post-rock as a seperate theme. I also suggest both themes have extended time caps as many alternative genres don't adhere to pop format and 7 minutes may severly limit what people can play. Is anyone against a 10 minute cap for these 2 themes? (I'll edit this post later if we agree to reflect that)

Also... would anyone be up for a punk / hardcore / post-hardcore theme? I had originally thought hardcore could go into extreme metal, but now I kind of feel like it would be more suited for a punk theme and leave metal to be ...well, metal.  :headbang:

Upcoming theme:
???

Completed themes:
Winter/Christmas
Male & Female Vocalists 
Female Vocalists
Soundtrack music
Alphabetical
Chill
Cover songs
Live Music
Comedy
Visual Kei only
Kpop only

Themes still under consideration:
80s music
90s music
Female Vocalist p.2
Dedications
International/Non-Japanese only
"Ugly" voices
Soundtrack music p.2
Remixes
Hard rock / Metal 
Experimental / Avant Garde
Shoegaze / Post-Rock
Extreme Metal

I don't want tomatoes to be thrown at me for this but can I request an idol theme some day since genres are getting picked up on recently? : 3 And even jazz and folk. I rarely ever hear the latter and I'd like to be educated on either/both. Just a few I'm putting out there others might like as well.

How about non celebrity yolks covering songs on Youtube and such? I've been spending today searching for such and I've come up with a handful I'd like to play in plug so I just thought this might be a possible theme since we all have varied taste and it might work out quite nicely. 

The thread hadn't been bumped so I wanted to be sure by asking. I was also hoping for that so , do you mind doing us the honour of making it official? : 3