CAT5

R.I.P. plug.dj

I think we're going with the Visual Kei theme today. I guess it wasn't really made 'official', but everybody that posted yesterday seemed to be in favour of that theme (and didn't we decide that theme had to be agreed at least a day in advance?).

To be honest, considering how many of the members on this site enjoy (even if only casually, in some cases) VK, it's surprising that there hasn't been a theme like this before xD

Well, I'm down for it regardless. I really need to find some new VK bands to listen to since I only tend to listen to sukekiyo, 9GOATS, and HOLLOWGRAM with any regularity these days (and DIR EN GREY if you still count them, idk). See you all at the usual time :D

ahhhh wait what time is it at.... I have work in about 2 hours and don't get off for another 8 hours after that.... will i catch part of it?

ahhhh wait what time is it at.... I have work in about 2 hours and don't get off for another 8 hours after that.... will i catch part of it?

It might already be over, unfortunately. It starts in another three hours.

I doubt I'll be making it either.

Alright so, I can make it for one or two hours but not for as long as I usually would. I just haven't been with it at all today, apologies.

instead of focusing on fixing bugs or adding features people want, plug added a pirate english language option...

On the subject of potential themes, how about a remix theme? There are some pretty awesome but also rather obscure remixes out there so it would be interesting to see what people come up with.

EDIT: Alternatively, OST Vol.2 sounds good too.

Updating this with the new suggestions. ^_^

Upcoming theme:
???

Completed themes:
Winter/Christmas
Male & Female Vocalists 
Female Vocalists
Soundtrack music
Alphabetical
Chill
Cover songs
Live Music
Comedy

Themes still under consideration:
80s music
90s music
Visual Kei only
Kpop only
Female Vocalist p.2
Dedications
International/Non-Japanese only
"Ugly" voices
Soundtrack music p.2
Remixes
Hard rock/Metal 

Thanks, once again, to for the updated lists. <3 I'd like to ask if we're all set for a theme for this coming Sunday?

Also, I am in a really pluggy mood. Anyone like to join me? I'll be lurking in the room. ;3

I was thinking about this some while watching a live streaming concert this morning. Would anybody be interested in doing a semi-regular(once a week maybe?) "concert" plug? Like loading up a whole concert on youtube and playing the whole thing while chatting. I've got like a million concerts and stuff(though I don't have to always be the one doing this), so if people were interested then I think we could maybe pick one and set a time/date. I always end up buying DVDs, but never watching them, so this would help me get though my huge backlog as well XD Any bites?

100% down, for sure. I love live videos.