January 15 Moscow - Russia

January 17 Helsinki - Finland

January 19, Budapest - Hungary

January 20, Munich - Germany

January 22 Bochum - Germany

January 23 Paris - France

probably more dates soon.

neo tokyo facebook.

(Attention: they deleted the dates and wrote "hey guys, seems we have been a bit too fast :wink: More detailed MUCC news in a couple of days, stay tuned!" , but thats probably only because they werent allowed to post it so soon.)

hmm I missed them last year here in Holland.. I hoped they´d come again :<

well, I´ll see if I can/want to go to Bochum

Been to them multiple times back when they were good... now, nah, don't think so...

If they come to the Netherlands I don't think I will go. I saw them last time they were here and it was really awesome. But now the last album sucked balls. Meh. Maybe, maybe...

indeed, after the last album i wouldnt go to germany for them, if they dont come to holland then too bad

last album is just horrific

They are indeed a pretty good live band. But I really dislike karma and dont want my good memories of their lives being overshadowed by a possible sucking live

Whatever, man, I loved Karma and I'm going to see them again because they were one of the best live bands I've seen. It sucks that I'd have to go to France if they add no UK dates, but I'm willing to endure.

Hopefully they'll add Spain and/or Poland. I really wanna see these guys.

Poland! Hopefully too :D

"W Polsce było by cool goscic MUCC'a a zresztą nie ma co narzekac...teraz to można wybierać...nie to co kiedyś.;)"

Will be coll hosting MUCC in POland btw there is lots of gigs now in EUROPE ...excellent! waitnig for OZ ...mrauu

Been to them multiple times back when they were good... now, nah, don't think so...

Something like that - the last time I've seen them was about two (?) years ago, in München, where they shared the stage with BALZAC, and that was a great night. But now, I don't think, that they would make a show, which would worth me attending to their gig. Still, we'll see.

Whii, I'm pretty excited about this - the gig in Finland will be in five days. Already packed everything I need, because I'll go at friday to near Helsinki, and leave my friend's place at monday. (She'll take me with a car even closer to Helsinki while she's going to school, where I'll jump on train and go to the gig's place. :DD)

Whatever, man, I loved Karma and I'm going to see them again because they were one of the best live bands I've seen.

I think the same,Mucc is one of the best live band i ever seen!!

I'll go to Bochum *kehehe*

I wasn't a fan of the new album but tonight's gig in Hungary almost changed that. Superb performance, so much energy! Everyone had so much fun, both the band and the audience. It's very rare that I feel such a purely positive burst of energy at a concert. I encourage everyone to go to their shows, it's a blast! (this was my first time seeing them btw)

They played the same stuff as in Moscow, so:

Chemical Parade (intro)

01. Falling down

02. Zeroshiki

03. Chemical Parade Blue Day

04. Fuzz

05. Daraku

06. Ageha

07. Circus

08. I Am Computer

09. Polaris

10. Hane

11. Yakusoku

12. Shoufu

13. Shiva

14. Houkou

15. Lion

-ENCORE-

16. Saishuu ressha

17. Ranchuu

18. Freesia

Karma (outro)

...oh, and Tatsurou has a theremin shaped like a toy firetruck. It just can't get any cooler than that. 8)

mm sounds like a crap setlist to me, well ill see saturday what they do in bochum, they usually changed some things in setlists, so well see=)

EDIT:

hey can someon tell what merch they have and how much it is? especially shirts/zippers/hoodies?

Sign in to follow this