Sign in to follow this  
Miasma

the GazettE - VERMIN PV

Imma laugh is she's a member on this forum. 8)

Funny that you mentioned that, because I thought of Phones666 when I stumbled across the video.

Imma laugh is she's a member on this forum. 8)

Funny that you mentioned that, because I thought of Phones666 when I stumbled across the video.

Lol why? That's exactly the opposite of what I look like. But I thought about it too, what would happen if she would be a member on this forum

Lol why? That's exactly the opposite of what I look like. But I thought about it too, what would happen if she would be a member on this forum

Haha well you see, you kinda come across as a typical weeaboo through your posts; or at least you do to me? And when I first saw the video, your user-name just popped into my head. :lol:

Haha well you see, you kinda come across as a typical weeaboo through your posts; or at least you do to me? And when I first saw the video, your user-name just popped into my head. :lol:

Well my own username popped in my head too, so no offense there, but you're awfully wrong calling me a typoical weeaboo. I'm not going to post a picture of myself just to convince you, but if you think I'm a weeaboo, just be happy I don't post KAWAIIII in every freaking topic.

Well my own username popped in my head too, so no offense there, but you're awfully wrong calling me a typoical weeaboo. I'm not going to post a picture of myself just to convince you, but if you think I'm a weeaboo, just be happy I don't post KAWAIIII in every freaking topic.

Poor Sam XD

anyway, I'm traumatized for live now 0o Since she did that high hieuw thing XD

What's a hieuw?

it sounded like she said that XD

Madonna does it too, in Like a Virgin~!

maybe it's Dutch for hew/hewed <--- i googled it for this :mrgreen:

Sign in to follow this