Sign in to follow this  
cirrus

A rather late but better-now-than-never HELLO

Hello everyone!

My friend (hiroki) actually told me about this forum quite a while back, but after joining I didn't really do anything much here.

Maybe a few might have noticed me starting to like some posts here recently.

So, here's a rather late introduction post. :)

I listen to mostly v-kei and j-rock music. I like a lot of songs from many many bands but the current ones at the top of my list at the moment are:

- Plastic Tree (my all-time favourite band + most number of CDs/DVDs collected + most of number times attending their concert + most number of merchandise owned)

- Royz (always liked their songs, but became one of my top after experiencing their concert first-hand in Taiwan)

- Kagrra, (really liked their unique style. it never gets old)

- vistlip (i find that their songs always have a certain elegance to them, and Tomo's vocals is really one in a million)

- ZUCK (amazing band despite being reduced to a duo before they disbanded. I can literally just loop their songs for the whole day and not get sick of it)

- SID (Mao + Aki = legendary. enough said.)

- Anfinit (a very recent addition, literally just within the past 12 hours - after hiroki linked me one of their songs on Youtube. Simply fell in love with the vocals.)

I'm from Singapore. Honestly, I'm not much of a posting-messages-in-forums kind of person, but I do read threads here every now and there, and you might notice me "liking" certain posts.

Maybe I can (hopefully) make some friends here with similar music tastes.

My last.fm profile: http://www.last.fm/user/cirrusly-

Thanks for reading!

Yes to Plastic Tree, Royz and Kagrra,!!!

And a quick look on your last.fm shows some SINCREA too whom I also LOVE, but having a hard time finding anything similar to them > <

Glad you're starting to like more and more posts too!

Enjoy your time here~ :3

- Plastic Tree (my all-time favourite band + most number of CDs/DVDs collected + most of number times attending their concert + most number of merchandise owned)

- Royz (always liked their songs, but became one of my top after experiencing their concert first-hand in Taiwan)

- Kagrra, (really liked their unique style. it never gets old)

- vistlip (i find that their songs always have a certain elegance to them, and Tomo's vocals is really one in a million)

- ZUCK (amazing band despite being reduced to a duo before they disbanded. I can literally just loop their songs for the whole day and not get sick of it)

- Anfinit (a very recent addition, literally just within the past 12 hours - after hiroki linked me one of their songs on Youtube. Simply fell in love with the vocals.)

"ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US..." *deep chanting*

That is a superb selection of bands, and I really hope you enjoy your stay at MH!

If your music tastes are in any way similar to hiroki (which they are), you definitely have a thumbs up in my book.

Also, welcome to the Anfinit club :3

Sign in to follow this