monstershade

I want to do the thing.

I don't usually do the forum thing, but I really need to talk to more people so here I stand and I'm horrendously awkward so please enjoy and chuckle warmly with me.

I wanted to remain semi-anonymous but hell, if anyone knows me they'll figure me out by my list of bands, lulz.

I listen to Sadie, mainly. And Alice Nine. In fact, Alice Nine was my first VK band and my vehicle into this ETERNAL MADNESS. Shulla (and anything and everything that Kaito is involved with, currently mourning AUBE), Dir en grey, -OZ-, the GazettE, DIV, MEJIBRAY, 12012 and this one fabulous nutjob who calls himself Gothique Prince Ken.

The only KPop I tolerate is FTISLAND because Lee Hong Ki is gold. Like he is literally gold, like he probably weighs a ton because he is made of gold. Gold. 

Anyways, let's be friends. Especially if you like Sadie or if you like anything or everything about Shulla or Kaito because I need more people to do Kuusou no Hane with. 

I don't see KuRt cps or mbhi in that list. ( ̄(工) ̄)

Jk love you and welcome to the forum. Come to the chat or plug with us sometime. I'll explain after I sleeps

Welcome to MH, I'm sure you'll find a lot of new friends here! DIV is a great band, I like them too. 

Come join us in the chat when you have time, we don't bite or anything :3 I'm a fairly new member myself :)

Welcome to MH, I'm sure you'll find a lot of new friends here! DIV is a great band, I like them too. 

Come join us in the chat when you have time, we don't bite or anything :3 I'm a fairly new member myself :)

I will have to come and chat sometime. Thank you. :D

Hey there, welcome to MH!! :D Nice bands you listed there, especially Sadie and Alice Nine! Sadie is one of my top favorite VK bands *-* anyway where are you from?

Btw, enjoy your time in here :3

Thank you! And I'm from Illinois. Chicago area. :3