Trombe

new band "UNDER" has formed

First I was like "oh god, do we need another band like this?" but somehow the preview sounds kinda decent enough. Will keep an eye out for them.

i'm the only one who see Awoi abelcain suit in this picture :

fb1nb73deykuqg6ixwey.jpg

same black suit, same red ties, similar hair cut for the vocal... v-k will be soooo Original ^^

i'm the only one who see Awoi abelcain suit in this picture :

fb1nb73deykuqg6ixwey.jpg

same black suit, same red ties, similar hair cut for the vocal... v-k will be soooo Original ^^

^this. They look exactly like Awoi xD anyway the preview sounds nice..I'll keep an eye on them ;)

First I was like "oh god, do we need another band like this?" but somehow the preview sounds kinda decent enough. Will keep an eye out for them.

Yes, I need many more.

I concur they look a lot like AWOI and sound a lot like lynch., though.

UNDER Vo.NATU will depart after their live at Nishikokura WOW at 2014/10/25 as he considers difficult to continue band activities due to his physical condition

and there I thought I'd finally be able to listen to the preview in full length and I still don't know the name of it *sigh*

too bad they didn't write when they're playing which song I think it's hard to figure out when they're playing a new song because of how they cutted the video together

Vo.Rage has joined UNDER at 2015/01/11, and new line-up will hold their first live at 2015/01/30, and their live-limited single "destruction" will be released at their live since 2015/02/22

B7E5DUgCAAEgT77.jpg

^this. They look exactly like Awoi xD anyway the preview sounds nice..I'll keep an eye on them ;)

They also look like meth.