Trombe

TK from 凛として時雨(ling tosite sigure) new album "Fantastic Magic" release

limited edition (3,888yen) will include CD+DVD, and regular edition (3,240yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.Fantastic Magic
02.unravel
03.kalei de scope
04.an artist
05.tokio
06.Shinkiro (with Chara)
07.Dramatic Slow Motion(album version)
08.Spiral Parade
09.fragile
10.contrast

[limited edition DVD track list]
01.haze (PV)
02.contrast (PV)
03.unravel (PV)
04.Fantastic Magic (PV)

The title of the album is erring on the side of cheesy, but I'll overlook that because this is TK we're talking about.

Interesting to see chara featured on the album - both tk and her have that shrill, whispery vocal style, so I'm pretty curious to see how they compliment each other.

"Fantastic Magic" is indeed pretty cheesy. Anyone wanna bet on how many times the word 'plastic' will appear in the lyrics?

Anyone wanna bet on how many times the word 'plastic' will appear in the lyrics?

Is it bad that I was wondering the exact same thing? I'm going to say 3 songs ;)

Dramatic Slow motion is the most repeatable TK's song for me, I hope the album ver is better!

I'm a little interested as to why he chose to rerecord Dramatic Slow Motion only. Hopefully it's not just a slight change in production but something more notable.

Sorry for the double post but I think it's worth bumping the thread for.

Sigure's YT channel uploaded a 2min PV sample for Fantastic Magic and promptly blocked it. However there's a re-upload floating around on tumblr for those that are interested. Personally I quite like it, moreso than both contrast and unravel.

Sorry for the double post but I think it's worth bumping the thread for.

Sigure's YT channel uploaded a 2min PV sample for Fantastic Magic and promptly blocked it. However there's a re-upload floating around on tumblr for those that are interested. Personally I quite like it, moreso than both contrast and unravel.

Thanks for this! It's crazy because it sounds so similar to stuff ling has done in the past, yet still fresh in a way? I dunno, I'm probably just extremely biased, but the sample sounds great.

btw, do you have a tumblr? Cuz I follow that hanataiyouame guy lol

This is shaping up to be one of the best albums of this year, I honestly am so hyped for this!