Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

MEJIBRAY new maxi single "シアトリカル・ブルーブラック" release

Stop reading shit on tanuki. The admin of that tumblr loves trolling meji fans (I understand her why she does it, really) and translates that stuff on purpose xD

what u talking about, im not talking about tumblr lol 

And yeaaah, i really hope its a full album

Well then, it's the same tanuki shit, anyway.

Yeah, its not reliable, tanuki said they would disband on Akasaka Blitz hahaha

what scares me is the timing. Like, they make this topic and few days later 'an important announce coming' ):

This actually sounds really really great, best single release maybe since Sabbath. Hopefully the announcement is a new album, I would love the follow up to the amazing Emotional Karma

“Theatrical blue black” VISULOG Interview translation

http://heresiarchy.tumblr.com/post/97853581582/mejibray-theatrical-blue-black-visulog-interview

so excited for Theatrical blue black & their upcoming album after reading this interview!

Hahaha ^^ -> Tsuzuku: Basically, I’m girly and I want to be cared about (laugh). Meto plays guitar too *-*  even if it's just for a moment 

^^ Downloaded immediately and am making an audio rip. This song is pretty awesome and I'm on quite a MEJIBRAY kick right now.

WAAH It's fucking great !! Nice flushed out riffs and an ideal Mejibray chorus. Oh boy I missed these guys so much in such a short time.

On a smaller note, anyone else notice Tzk seeming to hold back his vibrato for most of the song ? It's a healthy thing to do when you have certain things you are known for as a singer. Holding those things back can create greater demand / greater payoff and also give you room to expand your repertoire. (Kind of what Sono did with his before AVALON came out) anyway, it doesn't hurt the song at all but hopefully we still get a nice dose of it for the.... the..... the aaalbumm... *creams* 

@Shir0 - Tsuzuku: "I want to watch Dumbo now.." lmfao

As I usual I absolutely loathe the b-sides. The first one is just all cheese and the second is the token safe hxc number ( the name of the song is just as generic as the song itself ) with the corny crowd chant parts for lives. I don't think I simultaneously hate and love any visual kei as much I do mejibray 

edit: listened to the full single. Second track is not so bad ( sounds like everything else they ever except even less remarkable than usual ) but the third is still utter shit. 

Sign in to follow this