Miasma

BORN

Their compositional skills have also improved. They're adding more textures and more elements into their songs. I can't find anything on their first album that compares to NEO SCREAM, for example. One of the reasons why I didn't like Abnormal Head Machine is because of the awful transitions. Something like Dust Pain or Think doesn't work when you have these heavy as fuck verses with a poppy chorus, and A.H.M was just a succession of track after track after track that followed that formula. Once they dropped the "omg we hare metalcore VK" and experimented more with different soundscapes, they've improved consistently. Up until DOGMA was released they haven't had an in your face, every-track-is-extremely heavy-for-no-reason release (which DOGMA is). Every release has a variety of hard rockers, some nicer ballads and some mid-tempo pieces. DOGMA feels like cold leftovers in comparison to the BLACK- mini's.

I quite enjoyed DOGMA, but not as much as the other mini's. RED DESIRE was amazingly catchy though.

they used to dress so cool before psc

i mean now they are still hot (so ok i don't care dress whatever & the music is more important)

but ryoga looks like he is dressed for halloween for kids party or something

wtf

i feel like i'm five years old with his visuals

it's still amusing i don't mind really but i feel like i'm five seriously xD

DEMONS was a great song but I just think the PV could have been done better.