Sign in to follow this  
rosalyrica

DELUHI on hiatus.

I myself am anxious about what's going to happen. Departure of one [or more] of you, guys?

All DELUHI really needs is Leda. The others are expendable but Sujk is actually a decent drummer. The other two range from mediocre to terrible.

And this comes from a DELUHI fan.

Yeah, I know. Idk, though; but my guts concerning a member who's going to leave ranging from Aggy or Juri--or, if it's actually anyone else, they're completely doomed. But since it's Sujk who's about to announce it, I'm still pretty clueless.

maybe they going have a name change, HI UDEL (it means Hello Belly Button, in Indonesian) :mrgreen: j/k

LOL. Never even crossed my mind, really. :mrgreen:

this is a good marketing ploy to make up for the lack of sales on their part.

if the drummer were to leave, won't that mean a name change like when he first joined? <.<...

then again, I don't know why people say they're going to make an announcement only to say that they're leaving... *coughDIOcough* it's so anti-climatic?

though to be honest, I don't care either way. it's not like it'd seriously affect them in either case since they're already taking a break.

My opinion... it's either that Sujk is leaving or a total disbandment or the polar opposite: Hiatus is over and a full album is coming in 2011. It's one extreme or the other. I doubt it'll be a mediocre announcement.

Sujk isn't that great of a drummer anyway. I wouldn't be too sad if he left, but where are people getting it from? Did he mention something? Is he not getting along with the other members?

sujk not that great of a drummer? in my eyes he's one of the best and one of the reasons i like/listen deluhi

it would suck big time if he left

sujk not that great of a drummer? in my eyes he's one of the best and one of the reasons i like/listen deluhi

it would suck big time if he left

He's overrated, in my opinion. He's sub par. No one would remember Sujk and Aggy if they left, they'd vanish into VK obscurity because they're nothing special at all. I love the band well enough, but as musicians only Leda is worthy of as much praise.

mm wel yeah maybe thats true, aggy i have no idea for why he is in the bandXD also wathcing the dvd, it was like: what the hell is he doing? i dont even hear him

but to see Sujk drum, damn that was one of the highlights of the dvd! Leda of course he is the guy wich is centered in the band. But damn, dont forget Sujk, he's a damn machine=p

As long as Leda stays there, I'm not too worried about what might happen. The other guys can be easily replaced.

imo the announcement might be good news such as resuming activities of DELUHI...

Hopefully they'll be like "We'll be resuming activities in *insert month here* 2011 releasing our first full album :gaga:

Also being overrated does not mean being he's one great of a drummer. DELUHI's main members are obviously Leda, and Sujk. Sujk is probably one of the best vk drummers imo.

Sujk isn't that great of a drummer/is overrated? Are you stupid?

I'm a drummer, and he is my MAIN influence when it comes to my play style. There aren't many drummers like Sujk, trust me. If Sujk leaves DELUHI, I'm not listening to them anymore. Sure, Leda's there, but Sujk is my favourite of the band.

I just hope they come back and announce a full album.

If Sujk leaves DELUHI, I'm not listening to them anymore.

hello superficial people.

I'm a drummer, and he is my MAIN influence when it comes to my play style. There aren't many drummers like Sujk, trust me. If Sujk leaves DELUHI, I'm not listening to them anymore. Sure, Leda's there, but Sujk is my favourite of the band.

I just hope they come back and announce a full album.

There is really no need to call people stupid for their opinion on Sujk just b/c he is your influence. Him being your influence doesn't make him any more or less overrated..now since you are a drummer, it would be better if you could tell people what makes him so great instead of insulting them for their opinion.

I'm a drummer.

That's cool and irrelevant. So am I. And I might be stupid because I don't lump members of bands I like automatically into the SUPER TALENTED YOU CAN'T DISAGREE WITH ME category.

Drummers like him are a dime a dozen. In fact, if they secretly changed their drummer, took no new pictures and released no live footage, I guarantee most of you wouldn't even notice Sujk was gone. Nothing about their music would change drastically if he was kicked out, so you'd be missing out if you stopped listening to them.

No need to get all defensive or start throwing insults around because someone thinks your precious drummer is less than stellar, which I've noticed people do a lot around here. Generally when someone uses insults to challenge a statement or an opinion, they can't disprove it. :)

come on. let's stop the drama people.

It was simple discussion until insults were thrown around! Everyone else has either accepted or politely disagreed with my opinion, but there's always one... :oops:

SUBLIMINAL....are you stupid? I'm a drummer and I think Sujk is THE BESTEST DRUMMER EVARRR becuz I've heard every drummer in existence that ever lived and existed and sujk is by far the bessst. Plus I'm a drummer and I call tell when a good drummer is drumming because when Sujk drums I think his drumming is awesome...especially when he drums. and if you disagree with that then you're just stupid. you're a big stupid MEANIE. .___.

j/k :P

Sign in to follow this