Sign in to follow this  
rosalyrica

DELUHI on hiatus.

I lol at Leda saying "equal strength" I can imagine the meeting for that.

Leda: Yeah....so I basically shit on all of you with my guitar skills while you play standard instumentation and boring vocalization...

Like seriously, Leda goes crazy on his guitar and everyone else just kind of fades in the background.

So, Galneryu's new bassist should get the fuck out!

They said 'some members', maybe Leda doesn't like their partners abilities?

Well, Aggy is a mediocre bassist and Sujk is overrated.

Also seconding Champ's post. Still amazes how the GazettE haven't burn out yet, to be honest. Most of the bigger bands take things relatively slowly.

Sounds like they're just taking a break from constant releases? Its sad that VK bands need to explain that, since its so normal for western artists to go years without releasing new material.

They should become an albums-band, they're good enough for it now.

Couldn't agree more, Tony. For example: Madonna's last album was two years ago, before that 3 years before that, and now she has no plans on releasing anything new for a while.

And even in JRock, Moi dix Mois took like what... 4 years to announce D+SECT? And they didn't announce a "hiatus" between albums.

And another agreeance wit DELUHI should be an albums band. They've been around for a few years, have a huge following, and a lot of talent. They do need a full album asap.

Do you know how fickle visual kei fans are, though? If it's a band who has been around for a couple of years and is an indies band, there is no guarantee their fans will stick around while they wait for an album. And it should take over a year to create an album worth listening to. The only reason Moi dix Mois can do it is because everyone knows who Mana is, for some reason beyond my comprehension because I find him musically talentless, and he has an enormous following. DELUHI need to be certain no one is going to go anywhere while they hide out between albums.

I agree they should become an album band, but Leda strikes me as a perfectionist (clearly, since he wants his bandmates to actually, y'know, learn how to play their shit) and I suspect, like all the bands who become album bands, they'll wait until they're sure their fanbase is solid and will wait, rather than just throwing songs together to appease their demands every twelve months. I mean, it took -OZ- and D'espairsRay up to five/six years to finally release an album.

I get the impression this hiatus is for the impending release of an album, and not just to improve their overall skill but to see who stays while their activities are paused. Like a test? Hm.

It seems to me, at the point at least, that DELUHI's fans are here to stay. A few people got really butthurt over Departure, but I think for the most part people who love them really want to see an album from them. It's honestly weird, though, to think about a full album from this band.

Unrelated argument is unrelated, and not really an argument just sort of a statement:

I think Mana's following has a LOT less to do with music than you think, haha. I think his music has always been really great, imho. Not necessarily anything super amazing and the melodies aren't good.... if there really are any, but I feel that with Mana people associate him first and foremost with Malice Mizer and their glory days with Gackt, then they associate him with being KAWAIIIIIII and they don't even bother with the music, just the fact that he's pretty. I'll even admit when I first started in the VK scene what attracted me to MdM was Mana's looks. I stayed for the music though.

Or we'll just get DELUHISTOIKA.

:hyper: <3

Definitely hope they comeback with better stuff. I don`t like their latest releases.

Hmm.. Bummer. Well they are people and need breaks too. Btw, I love your avatar ! Asagi the knight ftw 8D

Juri should totally sign up for an english class.

I agree... But I did like The Farthest. Deparute on the other hand.... :|

Hopefully they'll come back with some good stuff though *and it won't last long like some other bands I can think of*.

omg, why do they announce the announcements, instead of just announcing something immediately? That's annoying, now I want to know what's going on D

So wait, does DELUHI have a live on that date or is he just going to show up, Kanye the mic and then walk out?

*is under the impression DELUHI has no more lives left*

So wait, does DELUHI have a live on that date or is he just going to show up, Kanye the mic and then walk out?

*is under the impression DELUHI has no more lives left*

only Dr.Sujk will participate in that event and make the announcement

I myself am anxious about what's going to happen. Departure of one [or more] of you, guys?

All DELUHI really needs is Leda. The others are expendable but Sujk is actually a decent drummer. The other two range from mediocre to terrible.

And this comes from a DELUHI fan.

I myself am anxious about what's going to happen. Departure of one [or more] of you, guys?

All DELUHI really needs is Leda. The others are expendable but Sujk is actually a decent drummer. The other two range from mediocre to terrible.

And this comes from a DELUHI fan.

I agree. without Leda, there wouldn't be a DELUHI

maybe they going have a name change, HI UDEL (it means Hello Belly Button, in Indonesian) :mrgreen: j/k

well hopefully it's a good announcement(s),

otherwise many may flip out!

Sign in to follow this