Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

girugamesh new maxi single release

I think the whole thing just sounds like soft songs, which... I'm... oddly hoping happens? Weird. I'll see what it's like. I'm holding hope still. COLOR wasn't the worst thing they've done (in my opinion)

If this is more in the direction of Suiren or Crying rain, I wouldn't mind. But I'm hoping for something in the style of Kowarete Iku Sekai or Fukai no Yami. Or something completely different, haha, something hard!

Color was their most aweful release ever. Seriously. And that comes from someone who's liked all of Giru's releases up until that one.

Their new promotional picture are telling us something completely different than all your wishes;

50579721.png

Well, like "Hey we're just signed to avex trax, we love our new single it's fresh popsong :)"

hahah XD

Their new promotional picture are saying something completely different than all your wishes;

Well, like "Hey we're just signed to avex trax, we love our new single it's fresh popsong :)"

hahah XD

I think I'm going to cry :-s

Satoshi and Ryo always look cool though.

And about them and Avex? I've been having nightmares ever since the thought passed my mind :P Avex can't even manage its own bands decently. They're only out for money (as most labels most likely) You can see that clearly at the latest YJY/DBSK craze, or even at the recent releases of AAA. They're all heavily autotuned just because it sells. That band lost its creativity. I really hope Giru won't ever sign to that label. EVER!

they are still listed at the danger crue website (with the new picture), so i doubt they are offically signed to avex now. Maybe they are just distributing it? Is there any source for the whole avex thing?

Not excited, though. Tracklist and Picture dont sound promising.

to be fair, if it's a good pop, i wouldn't mind it.

Cos honestly, i pretty much enjoyed their last single (sunrise was it?). Very bright and dancy. I like that :D

they are still listed at the danger crue website (with the new picture), so i doubt they are offically signed to avex now. Maybe they are just distributing it? Is there any source for the whole avex thing?

Not excited, though. Tracklist and Picture dont sound promising.

They're not on Avex. They're just distributing like you said :-)

But I was just thinking about what if...

next thing we know, they will do OP for Ultraman
That would be awesome.
i really wish that could somehow come true tbh xD

It's SO sad -_-.

COLOR sucks, it's the only release that I don't like. And the new promo pictures and "Inochi no ki" songs names seems that it will have the same pop-style, or balad... Hope I am wrong.

It's painfull seeing how they are changing drastically.

next thing we know, they will do OP for Ultraman
That would be awesome.
i really wish that could somehow come true tbh xD
Honestly, after COLORS, I don't even care for girugamesh anymore and i'd love to see them go under with a theme song.

^ Yeah, probably.

I don't follow them anymore after COLOR but I must comment on that picture - it's horrible. They look like a boy band now. Tracklist sounded promising for like four seconds. Then I woke up, realized they haven't done anything decent since Volcano and kept moving.

Guest o hai itz will

ITT: Kids comparing an ALBUM to a single. lol

I look forward to this single because seriously, how much worse can this band get? I don't think they can get any worse...

eh, i listened to glay and L'Arc so i know i can stand this band new direction in music. I guess they have similar sounds now, and i like it :)

ITT: Kids comparing an ALBUM to a single. lol

I look forward to this single because seriously, how much worse can this band get? I don't think they can get any worse...

That's what I'm hoping. It can't be worse than Color, so at least I'm kind of looking forward to this single.

If it's crap again, I don't know what I'll do.

Someone should just get in a fight with all the band members and beat the shit out of them. Maybe they will learn something from that :D

That said I don't even care if it is LIKE Color, just as long as it isn't as boring!

Sign in to follow this