Sign in to follow this  
Scarlet Obsidian

NIGHTMARE new maxi single "TABOO" release

NIGHTMARE will release their new maxi single titled "TABOO" on June 25th! It will be used as a theme song for the new movie "『奴隷区 僕と23人の奴隷』 (Dorei-ku  Boku to 23nin no dorei)"!

Click here to listen to the sample of the song and click here for the trailer of the movie

Credits: OHP

TYPE A (1,944yen) will include CD+DVD (including "TABOO" PV & PV making), TYPE B (1,944yen) will include CD+DVD (including "愛憎ロンド(aizou rondo)" PV & PV making), and TYPE C (1,296yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.TABOO
02.愛憎ロンド(aizou rondo)
03.SUPER BOOGER MAN (included in TYPE C)

Why don't they try actually taking time to make decent songs instead of constantly churning out crud (so I've heard, I don't listen to Nightmare)?

The more they produce music, the more likely it is that I will like something they do, lol. This song isn't bad, I jut don't find it particularly great. To Be or Not To Be was a great album, but this is just sort of lackluster.

Why don't they try actually taking time to make decent songs instead of constantly churning out crud (so I've heard, I don't listen to Nightmare)?

their recent rushed stuff is actually not that bad. they put a lot of okayish/better than average vk filler and sometimes release really nice tunes w/o any real logic behind it.

on a side note, yomi's voice is somewhat less grating than usual in this song to me?

Idk, i'd rather have 9-month cooltime periods between releases and superb songs than a single ready every 3 months and mediocre-average songs

Sign in to follow this