Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

凛(lin) 2 new maxi singles & omnibus album release

Oh wow, I actually like this a lot. It pains me to say because I love Riku SO much, but Sui sounds so much better with this band. They took the best parts of former Lin and Megaromania and they made this and I love it. Can't wait for the full versions!!

Any info on how to get the Chaotic Resistance Kansai-only version? Will it be sold in shops (online?) or at Kansai area lives only?

It'll only be sold in certain Kansai-only physical stores. No mention of it being sold online, thus I suppose we can't expect that to happen.

I'll keep a look out for a copy on auctions.

^ Bless your precious soul.

I actually got chills from listening to this. All of the songs sound amazing, especially SchwarzVrain, jfc. ;w; Glad I spent my money on this (even though I know SchwarzVrain is Kansai-limited, not fair, Kisaki...>>) ♥♥♥♥

Btw, judging by this preview and their latest CD, Lin sounds pretty much like Megaromania 2.0 now. It would've been better if KISAKI just joined Megaromania instead of reforming Lin with the main members of Megaromania, because Megaromania > Lin.

rotfl yes

Oh wow, I actually like this a lot. It pains me to say because I love Riku SO much, but Sui sounds so much better with this band. They took the best parts of former Lin and Megaromania and they made this and I love it. Can't wait for the full versions!!

dahhh

Lin is imposing several privileges on their single, Chaotic Resistance, according to lives, CD shops, their own webshop, etc, which can all be listed here.

They initially planned to rerecord Silent to My Pain, but instead rerecorded Metamorphose, and plan to release it as a single CD. However, those who purchase both types of Chaotic Resistance from their webshop, which opens on August 1, will be rewarded with the CD. Those who spend 5000 yen at Lin's shop will receive the full PV of Sacred Xanadu; those who spend 8000 yen will receive free shipping.

In short: GIVE THEM YOUR GODDAMN MONEY, YOU'LL GET EVERYTHING.

Lin is imposing several privileges on their single, Chaotic Resistance, according to lives, CD shops, their own webshop, etc, which can all be listed here.

They initially planned to rerecord Silent to My Pain, but instead rerecorded Metamorphose, and plan to release it as a single CD. However, those who purchase both types of Chaotic Resistance from their webshop, which opens on August 1, will be rewarded with the CD. Those who spend 5000 yen at Lin's shop will receive the full PV of Sacred Xanadu; those who spend 8000 yen will receive free shipping.

In short: GIVE THEM YOUR GODDAMN MONEY, YOU'LL GET EVERYTHING.

↑ And now they'll also reward PROMOTION DVD 「Chaotic Resistance」 (guess it's a live footage PV) to those who spend 5,000 yen on their live goods, LOL

Sign in to follow this