Trombe

Kaya new band "Femme Fatale", LIVE DVD & Schwarz Stein will fully resume activities

The preview sounds really nice but i hate that its repeated over and over again i hope it won't be like that during the song some how i doubt it. Anyway I'm excited for this big time 

(Oh and i never loved schwarz stein either i just found them to be okay)

that "preview" isn't a new song...its from their "Artificial Hallucination" album....(the opening song "Testament)....unless Schwarz Stein is using that song and just changing the name and adding sung lyrics to it

How the hell did I not see this or keep up with this post. There's already previews of Femme Fatale and Schwarz Stein already has a new single and it's coming out in like weeks?! Holy SHIT. This is amazing. I cannot freaking wait to hear how Schwarz Stein sounds as a unit now, it's going to be amazing. I am so excited.

This is a dream come true! Rise to Heaven sounds so clear now. I can't wait for the release of Gebet (lol german)

Info from drummer Chargeeeee's Facebook:

It was first

music video shooting of the Femme Fatale yesterday...†
gothic
and
darkness darkness...†
It is too amazing...†
coming soon...♡

ex-cocklobin Gt.源依織(minamotono iori) will act as composer & support Gt. of Femme Fatale, and A(エース) Ba.Toshi will act as their support Ba.

"Femme Fatale" members:
Vo.Kaya
Gt.TaNa (ex-DAZZLE VISION-->MUNIMUNI, now in 劇情テノール(gekijou tenor))
support Gt.源依織(minamotono iori) (ex-Phobia-->Lamiel-->Blast-->SIVA-->cocklobin)
support Ba.Toshi (A(エース))
Dr.CHARGEEEEEE... (OMEGA DRIPP, ZIZ)

limited edition (3,024yen) of Femme Fatale new maxi single "FREYA" will include CD (2 songs)+DVD (including "FREYA" PV)+photobook, and regular edition (1,404yen) will include CD (2 songs) only

Femme Fatale new look (including support Gt.源依織(minamotono iori) & Ba.Toshi) has been shown in their OHP

Does anyone know who that guitarrist is ?

Yes, it's TaNa.

(ex-DAZZLE VISION-->MUNIMUNI, now in 劇情テノール(gekijou tenor)) <- Quoted from Trombe's post on the last page.

30671.jpg

He also played on the 2013 live DVD: Nocturne -蠢く微笑-  (nocturne -ugomeku bisho-)