Trombe

ex-Vior gloire Gt.serra new band "friguslumbare" has formed

new band "friguslumbare" will hold their first live at Nishikujou BRAND NEW at 2014/04/13, at which their live-distributed single "Me? Know..." will be released

"friguslumbare" members:
Vo.Coris
Gt.充紀-MITSUKI- (ex-LOVELESS-->GRiST-->Vior gloire(serra))
Gt.雅樹-MASAKI-
Ba.環-TAMAKI-
Dr.大介-DAISUKE-
Sound Selector DJ.May-Jing

[track list]
01.ELYSIONE
02.BLUETEARS
03.prepare myself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPWsPVwssks

http://friguslumbare-official.jimdo.com/

Ba. & Sound Selector DJ. have revealed their real names:

Ba.環-TAMAKI- - 徳山環(tokuyama tamaki)
Sound Selector DJ.May-Jing - 河西吉雅(kasai yoshimasa)

I heard one of undercode's retirement contract terms basically forces them to rival other band members by entering bland pop rock projects and whoever joins the most uninspired female fronted unit rips and devours the hearts of his rivals

so far Cell wins, but this comes really close & we haven't heard that hamasaki ayumi & kisaki secret project TONExDEAFIES yet

I don't think Cell is related to UCP at all aside from having the La'Mule revival lives sponsored by Kisaki to make them somewhat relevant again.

Ah, I think you are mixing up the band CeLL consisting of former La'Mule members with Siva's bassist Cell :D

I guess Nekkichi is referring to the last one (who obviously wasted his talent in this whateverBambi-band) 

I saw the picture and instantly thought "this must be a late 90's band" until I read the thread's name and realised it is a new band. :wan-01:

1st song = horrible

2nd song = better

3rd song = Visual Kei-sh

Not interested in them anyway.

Lol, when you guys were talking about the motorcycle helmet, at first I thought it was some kind of terminology for the girl's puffy hair or something.

penny-helmet.gif

Anyway, sad that this is what Serra is doing now.  GRiST and Vior gloire were so awesome.

I'm totally missing the joke because I don't see no motorcycle helmet anywhere tbqh. Fitz, explain!

I'm totally missing the joke because I don't see no motorcycle helmet anywhere tbqh. Fitz, explain!

:D

On their website, you can see the 6th member (not pictured in the video):

image.jpg