lichtlune

Is Xodiack gone or what?

Is it okay to ask band specific questions here? 

I know eros (his name is ice now?) is in black gene for the next scene now or whatever. I think they're listed as being on hiatus as of now right? I was listening to them lately and i was just curious, does eros have any intentions of returning to xodiack? 

I think the scene is really missing bands like xodiack and Dio - Distrauhgt Overlord, they weren't your typical chug visual metal kei bands at least not to me. 

I guess I'm asking what was the latest official status of xodiack? Its been a long time since i heard anything from them. I know they were supposed to release a pv and had a preview and everything for their last album but then it was pulled of the web and never seen again.

As Zess said, BGFN is doing pretty well domestically, as are Cell which their bassist is now in. Considering they went through a complete lineup change (not to mention a complete change in genre), I don't think they even went on hiatus on good footing to start with.

Well their OHP is still up with "Please wait." on it. Ice is like a completely different person from eros i don't understand it, if they aren't going to come back ever then they should say it. 

I wonder if its a "Malice Mizer" hiatus.

Still in hiatus, and all member are in band who have a strong actuality...

Eros in Black Gene, masa in Blitz, Yamihito in Cell and Kaede in Dezert

But even if they re-start XodiacK activities, they are all in different style band, I think they can't found a common ground for the XodiacK music's...

but as everyone knows, the soul of Xodiack is Eros, and he is the only one who can decide to stop the hiatus, come back or disolve the band... so As Black Gene still active, we doesn't expect to a XodiacK's come back

Didn't Eros/Ice say before the hiatus the concept of Xodiack was "stupid and he didn't like it"? One of the most epic breakup lines ever. I don't think Xodiack will come back as Xodiack. There's a chance Eros will come back.. but since he broke loose with Starwave Records tehreÄs little chance we will get re-releases or anything from Xodiack ever again. So if you love Xodiack, get your shit before it's gone, that's the safest thing to do.

Cannot agree more with the Xodiack and Dio comment. But Eros was in a band before Xodiack that went on a hiatus a long time ago. It's sad but chances are, we're never seeing Xodiack again.

Sad because what Xodiack was doing is, for me, way better than what BGFN is doing now... Their begin was really nice, but they went in a way that I don't really like.

In any case, I don't have any hope for XodiacK to make any kind of comeback.