Trombe

Lycaon 2-month consecutive new maxi singles release

What sucks here is that they fucking recorded the pv before the final mixing of the song was done causing yuuki-sama's lip singing to look weird and yuuki is usally good at lip singing ughh. I thought chain of collar was the worst pv but this trumps it doesn't matter that they looked good. Where's baka ne pv at?

I thought nothing of it. Isn't there some unspoken trend in visual kei for vocalists to lip sync their lines terribly and overact with their eyes, facial expressions, and gaze? I can find countless visual kei PV's where other vocalists do the same thing and I could never figure out why.

I thought nothing of it. Isn't there some unspoken trend in visual kei for vocalists to lip sync their lines terribly and overact with their eyes, facial expressions, and gaze? I can find countless visual kei PV's where other vocalists do the same thing and I could never figure out why.

lol as if Lycaon is one for following tradition. but yuuki can do better than this though and the preview was so not as bad. In gossip his gazes definitely went is right and his expressions in plug into socket went vocals. It could be that yuuki wasn't feeling it and instead was focusing on baka ne (going by how  he acts in the pv).  akujo no hohoemi was just a miss.

oh yeah chain of collar was good in that department, just felt yuuki could have looked (like in the pics) better and eve just looked horrible

ahh, yes, gossip, where yuuki spent the entire pv trying not to topple over in his heels and clinging onto the railing.

It was more like he was playing the role of a fragile female, notice his stepping though out the video, not to mention he plays live in the. so yeah he own those shoes. I also i think is was to show girls how hot he is "in their territory." personally i think he should marry jorgina alexandra and have two kids one boy, one girl (cool if they were twins). Her looks are on par with his looks and they would look great together.

-sorry for getting of topic.

something at least for now

ps. it is best to mute and play the song while watching, even though i think some of the screen is missing :)

i was was wrong.  akujo no hohoemi > baka ne. (hotness > right lip movement)

This sounds a lot like PENICILLIN.

I think the problem with Lycaon is that they don't realize nobody cares about their non-heavy songs. I'm always let down whenever I get to hear something new by this band and it's not heavy, because that's what they do best and that's what they should keep doing.

I think the problem with Lycaon is that they don't realize nobody cares about their non- heavy  songs. I'm always let down whenever I get to hear something new by this band and it's not heavy, because that's what they do best and that's what they should keep doing. 

bullshit! say that to me and all the people dancing/having fun at their lives! talk when you know the band.

*hard "baka otoko"

I think the problem with Lycaon is that they don't realize nobody cares about their non-heavy songs. I'm always let down whenever I get to hear something new by this band and it's not heavy, because that's what they do best and that's what they should keep doing.

I wonder if the Japanese fans agree. Sometimes I imagine that they don't give a shit as long as the band looks good (which they do)

lmao speak for yourself dude

idk it's like one more vk band should fire half of their members & go full on autotuned electroclash something

that song would totally benefit from some zoro-style treatment

Well, I got 2 likes with my comment vs 1 by blackdoll and zero by Sakura Seven, so it looks like there are indeed people that agree with me :D

I wonder if the Japanese fans agree. Sometimes I imagine that they don't give a shit as long as the band looks good (which they do)

Yeah, that's the point. That's what most VK "fans" do actually, and that's exactly why I think most VK bands are ruined.

And I bet I know the band way better than you, blackdoll. I've been a fan of theirs since their very 1st release, and they happen to be one of my favorite bands, at least with the original line-up, which is why I know they can do better than this. And of course I'd have a good time at their lives too, even if it wasn't during the heavy songs, because I still like this band even though they let me down often. Just don't compare me to those ridiculous bangya who go crazy in lives because they want to fuck the band members. I'm no weeabo, I'm not into jap dick, and I couldn't care less for anything japanese except for music, which is why I don't care if they look good or not, if their PVs are fun or not, etc, if their songs suck, so yeah, this is my opinion and I know many people here agree with me. Just see how many prefer songs like akujo no hohoemi instead of this boring Baka ne, so fuck off and stop bitch whining everytime someone criticizes your "yuuki-sama".

^ ohhh duuuuude.... that was a really bad move of yours D: never, NEVER try to argue with backdoll. 

inb4 tons of typical bullshit ITT

Well, I got 2 likes with my comment vs 1 by blackdoll and zero by Sakura Seven, so it looks like there are indeed people that agree with me :D

Yeah, that's the point. That's what most VK "fans" do actually, and that's exactly why I think most VK bands are ruined.

And I bet I know the band way better than you, blackdoll. I've been a fan of theirs since their very 1st release, and they happen to be one of my favorite bands, at least with the original line-up, which is why I know they can do better than this. And of course I'd have a good time at their lives too, even if it wasn't during the heavy songs, because I still like this band even though they let me down often. Just don't compare me to those ridiculous bangya who go crazy in lives because they want to fuck the band members. I'm no weeabo, I'm not into jap dick, and I couldn't care less for anything japanese except for music, which is why I don't care if they look good or not, if their PVs are fun or not, etc, if their songs suck, so yeah, this is my opinion and I know many people here agree with me. Just see how many prefer songs like akujo no hohoemi instead of this boring Baka ne, so fuck off and stop bitch whining everytime someone criticizes your "yuuki-sama".

"baka ne" yeah some = nobody, give your self a big clap for those likes, sounds like you really needed em.

not all girls at the lives just want to fuck them.

Sure you do, like your just one of the eve&mio "i want hard stuff" whores. those two just couldn't handle doing something else and the outfit change. Mio is hanging with Born, and AvelCain & miku are no where near as good as Lycaon. do better? have they never stopped. So Lycaon is the Lycaon now and back then, so you wouldn't be let down, you would be looking forward to what will they do next. whats the point of being into vk if you don't enjoy the visuals too if they are good. anyway you are dismissing some of their best work so really what ever came out of your typing is just invalid.

p.s. i only comment when it is needed, notice i didn't reply to shaolan.

Hahahahaha. Thanks, Gaz, for always letting me know about who I shouldn't argue with in this forum, since I don't read most of the stuff people post here, and you know what ? You're right. I won't even waste my time. This bitch lacks some interpretation skills, so I won't bother.

It's time we forbid Lycaon fangasm discussions on this forum. They are pointless and always circle around how Lycaon is so kewl because Yuuki is hot and everyone disagreeing with that is a weeb (oh the irony).

^^^ :wan-04:  :wan-17:  :wan-06: :wan-06: :wan-06:

:wan-01: