Trombe

Lycaon 2-month consecutive new maxi singles release

it is announced at Lycaon live at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2014/01/22 that their new maxi single "馬鹿ね。(baka ne)" will be released at 2014/03/26 (2 TYPE), and their another new maxi single "悪女の微笑(akujo no hohoemi)" will be released at 2014/04/30 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (2,000yen, limited 2000) will include CD with digitray, and regular edition (1,500yen, limited 2000) will include CD only

"馬鹿ね。(baka ne)" [track list]
01.馬鹿ね。(baka ne)
02.ドグラマグラ(dogra magra)
03.残像に口紅を…(zanzou ni kuchibeni wo)

"悪女の微笑(akujo no hohoemi)" [track list]
01.悪女の微笑(akujo no hohoemi)
02.奴隷と首輪(dorei to kubiwa)
03.あゝ無情(aa mujou)(アン・ルイス(ann lewis) cover)

i'll be dreaming about it every day. 6 tracks in 2 months is a plus.

edit: Its time, I fucking need this now!

-LycaonForLife

@paradoxal it's fine if it's like their last album

ahhhh the preview sounds fucking great, and seems like he is making a play at yo-ka's singing haha time to put him and his fan in place. also did not know his-Highness was wearing a dress from the picture, wonder if he can pull it off. baka ne got me ok gard put i like, im sure the full song will be better. lmao @ the hate on gossip

^ That's not the final mixing tho, just a demo sample (with drum machine if I suspect correctly). They've been doing this method for a while now, for their previews.

I remember when they first did it and everyone freaked out how bad it'll sound, lolol. XD

Anyway, can't rly say much about the song yet. Hoping the whiplash will stay in the final version. :D

I liked the preview of Akujo no hohoemi a lot more than I liked gossip! The chorus was pretty nice, I can't wait to hear the whole song.

The whip slash is cool, they used it also in Kuro no datura and it sounded awesome. It's like the best part of the song imho, I like the song a lot.

Lycaon has revealed the album arts for their first single 「馬鹿ね。」! I think the album arts are just stunning. I love them. And I want those glitter shoes more than anything.

2ihxoo3.jpg

9rk4k7.jpg

I was going to say "yay I like this, there's no wubwub" but then the wubwub started like right in the end of the video. Nevertheless it still sounds pretty okay to me. The PV looks nice and the chorus sounds pretty cool. I'm trying to find the right words for how this sounds to me. Traditional? Schlager (if it's also an English word)?

Even though this isn't exactly the direction I hoped they'd go, imho it still sounds better than gossip. Let's just wait until the whole single is released :3 Can't wait for my copy of the limited edition to arrive.

fohaf5.jpg

flistg.jpg

Lycaon reveals jacket photos and track lists of their 2nd new single『 悪女の微笑』from their 2 months consecutive release.

Single :『 悪女の微笑』

Release date : April 30th, 2014

【Specification】CD / limited edition of 2000 pcs / 8P lyrics / 3 sides Dejitorei jacket

【Price】¥ 2,000 (tax included)

【Product No.】VOG-005A

【Distributor / Publisher】VOGUE Entertainment/BM.3

【CD track list】

1. 悪女の微笑

2. 奴隷と首輪

3. あゝ無情 / アン•ルイスカヴァー

【Specification】CD / limited edition of 2000 pcs / 8P lyrics

【Price】¥ 1,500 (tax included)

【Product No.】VOG-005B

【Distributor / Publisher】VOGUE Entertainment/BM.3

【CD track list】

1. 悪女の微笑

2. 奴隷と首輪

3. あゝ無情 / アン•ルイスカヴァー

Source: http://enchantingmoon.tumblr.com

What do you guys think? I like how the album arts match Bakane's album arts. Imho they pretty damn cool 8)

But I just can't help thinking that if Yuuki's head was replaced with the head of an older woman, the picture would still look very legitimate... Like c'mon - the hat, the sunglasses, the fur, the fancy cigarette holder.......

This is the first listenable thing from them in forever, even if it features a really annoying cymbal ride during that riff. The whip noises and carnival-esque synth are hilarious as well. If they keep making music like this, I might be mildly excited when they release music again.

Now they just need to get rid of those cheap wigs and we are ok.

I like zero's  wig, it adds to his persona. What sucks here is that they fucking recorded the pv before the final mixing of the song was done causing yuuki-sama's lip singing to look weird and yuuki is usally good at lip singing ughh. I thought chain of collar was the worst pv but this trumps it doesn't matter that they looked good. Where's baka ne pv at?