Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

[Korean] 2PM

2PM

2PM+Dont+Stop+Cant+Stop+single+Pro.png

Another awesome comeback around the corner. 2PM is going to release a new mini-album October 12th, totally excited, the tracklist just got revealed too!

Still 2:00PM

I’ll Be Back (JYP, Shim Eunji, Jo Jongsu)

니가 나를 떠나?? (Even If You Leave Me) (Super Changddai)

Dance Tonight (Bang Yuhyun, Park Sejun (Soul Connection))

I Can’t (Lee Doohyun, a.k.a Ra.D)

I Know (Jo Songsu, a.k.a Fame J)

I’ll Be Back – Club mix (JYP, Tommy Park)

What do you think the people in the parenthesis are? Writers or features? Because I'm really looking forward to track 3 with Soul Connection. They're one of my favorite hip-hop crews! Totally looking forward to this! Anyone else?

Yeah their last mini album was good, but most of their releases are, can't help but love Again & Again, probably my favorite, their first full length album had some really awesome tracks too. I was hoping this was gonna be the 2nd full length album, I hate how they always say like Comeback album or something and it's like 5 tracks, lol.

lol, yeah they do that a lot in kpop. my fav probably tired of waiting and without you. not a big fan of their personalities but their music is good.

that sucked badly. kinda reminded me of hwanhee's teaser where he did this kind of thing and way better.

Tho im looking forward to the mini.

The teaser was clumsy. It's like they only did the thing once, and said it was alright without even trying to do it better. It seems they're going back to their original concept though :P the 'bboying'

Yeah, I didn't like it much either when I saw it last night. It reminds me of ABDC lol, they need Jay Park to do all the bboying, rofl.

Still looking forward to the mini as well though!

March 19 2011, 2PM will have a coupling concert with legendary britpop band, Suede in Jakarta, Indonesia. East meets West huh? Nice.

So i am still counting, cos i have planned and already booked a ticket for Far East Movement concert on the same week.

Also, planning to attend JYJ concert as well in the same town, Jakarta.

^How is it compared to the first one? I only liked Again and Again and Heartbeat on that one.

Guess I won't be downloading 2PM anymore :s They're going places I'm not interested in... :P

It's waaaaay better than the piece of crap they called the first album, there are way more dancetracks on it that are better, but nowhere as good as bands like B2ST, MBLAQ and Supernova can do them.

^surprised you added Supernova :P

Hm... Maybe I should check it out then, even though those other groups are better.

Thanks!

no offense to their fans.. but 2PM really lacks anything of interest or talent IMO. Bad singers and bland music. Granted they are gorgeous and probably fun guys... but still.

^I don't even think they're gorgeous. The only ones that have a little talent in there are Junsu and Wooyoung. And that's even just a little. I can't seem to figure out why they're so popular :s

^I don't even think they're gorgeous. The only ones that have a little talent in there are Junsu and Wooyoung. And that's even just a little. I can't seem to figure out why they're so popular :s

ok ok. They're more sexy than gorgeous.They all have perfect bodies lol. But yes, most of them are but"her"faces. But yes you're right about those 2 being the only ones that have a little talent. Anyhow I feel this way about most JYP groups to be honest. 2AM can actually sing quite well but again their music is bland. MissA is the only group I see any potential in at the moment. I hate the wonder girls music also.. Rain used to be JYP and is fairly good but has far surpassed anything he did with JYP. JYP seems like he means well, but perhaps should hire some new composers...

Back on topic with 2PM I haven't listened to the new album yet. Just the video which was ridiculously bad haha.

They're a hit and miss for me.

Chansung's, Taecyeon's, and Nichkhun's rapping/singing sucks, we all know why they have to be almost naked everytime they have a chance too.

I feel sorry for Junsu, Junho and Wooyoung, thank God Jay Park got kicked out and went solo.

That being said, I like Hands Up.

^agreed. total hit or miss.

favorite songs are "Fly to Seoul", "Heartbeat", and "Without You"

Never do "I'll Be Back" again...ugh!

...and the raps aren't really too great with them.

New album has some pretty decent songs on it though.

their new Japanese album "REPUBLIC OF 2PM" will be released at 2011/11/30 (3 TYPE, 12 songs)

limited edition TYPE A (4,980yen) will include CD+DVD (including scene of "1st Contact in Japan" at Ryougoku Kokugikan at 2010/12/08)+live photo booklet (60 pages)

limited edition TYPE B (4,200yen) will include CD+DVD (including jacket shooting off-shot and PVs)+album concept photo booklet (100 pages)

regular edition (3,059yen) will include CD only

Sign in to follow this