Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

BORN new mini album "THE STALIN-666-" release

His lips is gonna be like this soon ...
15gcks0.jpg

It's so strange to see another band doing the exact same mistake 12012 did two years ago. They must be stupid for not learning anything from that.

please do not insult the kvlt stars and pioneers of russianhoe-kei genre w. this unworthy comparison, thank you ~

May I ask who comparing !? pathetic defence !!

This isn't the real new look I think. It's very ugly. Go to their profile section.

You're kidding right?

It's like Ryouga is priding himself on how absolutely ugly he can make himself look, and for the first time in what feels like forever he actually looks alright, you say the new look's ugly?

Jesus christ, man.

OH COME ON!! I thought for once Ryouga was normal and then you had to bring that picture into the mix. Anyone else see Byou instead of Ryouga in that first look?

Because burning skulls and dead babies scream dark, heavy music. That second image is probably one of the most tacky visual kei looks I have ever seen.

I definitely prefer the uniforms over the homeless look. Gives me UnsraW vibes. I also liked the preview and I haven't liked BORN's stuff in quite a while.

Anyone else see Byou instead of Ryouga in that first look?

Maybe their inspiration for the look also came from Screw and their new single "Fugly".

Sign in to follow this