Trombe

MEJIBRAY 3-month consecutive new release

Is Madari a cover song? It sounds so familiar. The bass intro has a GazettE vein to it and that isolated riff at 0:27 sounds like the final seconds for another VK song that I can't recall at this moment

And I'm having a WTF moment with the delayed guitar melody at the start of "Koe..." reminding me of Lc5's LOVELESS intro

Is Madari a cover song? It sounds so familiar. The bass intro has a GazettE vein to it and that isolated riff at 0:27 sounds like the final seconds for another VK song that I can't recall at this moment

And I'm having a WTF moment with the delayed guitar melody at the start of "Koe..." reminding me of Lc5's LOVELESS intro

I can hear GazettE's "Hyena" way too much in "Madari" if you ask me (especially the way verses go and some isolated riffs scattered throughout)

I can hear GazettE's "Hyena" way too much in "Madari" if you ask me (especially the way verses go and some isolated riffs scattered throughout)

THERE! I couldn't remember which song it was but you just reminded me. It does sound a lot like Hyena.

Tsuzuku is a Ruki's fanboy, isn't it ?

Yes, he's a fan of Ruki. (and Kiyoharu too, I think, but isn't Kiyoharu every musician's idol?)

Sounds great, are these songs all rerecorded for the album or is it just a collection of all their singles? Not certain what the point of SM is other than like one big release of singles but... Whatever! I like it!