Jigsaw9

LUNA SEA new album "A WILL" release

YESSSS GLOWING IS SO GREAT JFC.

Can't wait for this album now. I hope Thoughts and RUN will be the weakest tracks (at least, I didn't like either of them so yeah lol).

Also @Hellion, which albums did you try? I personally couldn't really get into LUNA SEA, EDEN and IMAGE but I really do like MOTHER and STYLE. You might give either of those a shot if you haven't already.

Sai, I didn't care for Run either and so far it definitely is the weakest track. Glowing is classic LS, the reason why fans like them. Such a great song, cannot wait for the full album!!

This FB page posted radio rips of two other new songs, absorb and Metamorphosis.

METAMORPHOSIS IS FANTASTIC I'm shaking

absord isn't bad either, but I need to listen to it a little more. But Metamorphosis. Ugh.

'Metamorphosis' sounds like much heavier BLUE TRANSPARENCY (if it was covered by Coaltar of the Deepers) to me (at least I thought about that song)

'Absorb' is as fun as SHINE's non-single songs...a.k.a. not really fun :(

Could be the choice they made for the samples, as they were really short.. but I must admit that the only ones which made me excited were 'glowing' (and I already know that one.) and 'Metamorphosis'.

Still pretty sure the album won't disappoint. It was worth buying just for 'glowing' anyway. www

Same thing as hyura. They probably picked previews that were either too short, or just presented a wrong part of the song (like Versailles was always capable of picking the worst possible parts for their previews). Only looking forward to 2 or 3 songs, really :(