Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

GALEYD has been indefinitely on hiatus

after departure of Gt.Meku at 2013/08/23, GALEYD has been indefinitely on hiatus at 2013/10/31

GALEYD Vo. SIAM SHADE-cover session "SIAMo SHADE" will perform at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2013/11/13

"SIAMo SHADE" members:
Vo.牙狼(garo) (GALEYD)
Gt.夢時(yumeji) (-eS-, HOLLOWGRAM, Angels)
Gt.鳴風(narukaze) (ex-the ViG)
Ba.緋色(hi-ro)
Dr.誠(makoto)

Kinda assumed this was coming :( I'm just glad to hear that Garo said he'll be continuing music after this.

Garo? He didn't have the power for GALEYD so I hope he joins a band or makes a band more fitting to his vocals. I'm more concerned about Meku

Considering how downhill their music been going in the recent releases, this isn't surprising anymore.

Their last release didn't sound that bad, but definitely losing Meku is really a big loss for GALEYD. :(

Their last release didn't sound that bad, but definitely losing Meku is really a big loss for GALEYD. :(

I didnt mention it was bad, it was just I feel that their first releases were far superior. Infitium was the last time they shined so bright for me, after that every of their releases were like, so easy to forget and didnt leave any special impression. (personal opinion)

Garo? He didn't have the power for GALEYD so I hope he joins a band or makes a band more fitting to his vocals. I'm more concerned about Meku

Garo should form a boyband or vocal duo with Juri (ex Deluhi). xD

"SIAMo SHADE" SET-LIST at 2013/11/13:

01.D.Z.I. (GALEYD)
02.PRIDE (SIAM SHADE)
03.1/3の純情な感情(1/3 no junjou na kanjou) (SIAM SHADE)
04.Don't Tell Lies (SIAM SHADE)

Sign in to follow this