Muma

-stumbles in 6 months late-

So this is an EXTREMELY belated introdution! I've decided to be more active on this forum (hopefully) but all you guys seem cool and awesome and I get intimidated easily, also i'm not the best at describing music when I want to introduce others to it, so I tend to keep quiet because you guys are so much better at it! >< so you may see me lurking around on the chat occasionally, most likely being that one person who never seems to know what's going on and having to repeatedly ask and be awkward

I did come at first mostly because of the downloads section and I would love to upload stuff BUT I JUST DON'T HAVE MONEY GUYS :( hopefully a time will come when I can actually upload my own stuff and not just be a notorious leecher -sigh-

Anyway onto music, I don't really have any bands that I stick to religiously as music tends to reflect my mood a lot/ or reflects what I want my mood to be/ I just like finding new bands so I become obsessed with them for really brief periods of time and then find something else. Or maybe that's just because MH introduces me to so much good music I just want to listen to all of it...

Either way, a few bands that i've been listening to recently are

• Plastic Tree
  • amber gris
  • Janne Da Arc
  • Dir en Grey
  • NightingeiL
  • Alice Nine
  • cocklobin
  • D
  • DELUHI

Not sticking to VK i've been listening to

• Kuroki Nagisa (due to MH THANKS GUYS!!!)
  • school food punishment
  • Asako Nasu
  • Kenshi Yonezu
  • GYZE

Just in case you're interested, some English bands i've been listening to recently

• Northlane
  • The Antlers
  • Rishloo
  • La Dispute
  • Ne Obliviscaris
  • Lydia

I listen to a fairly wide variety of music and it tends to change up a lot, I also have a tendency to ramble on a lot, excuse the ridiculously long post and lists, so i'm just going to stop here and I hope I can pluck up the courage to get to know some of you guys better

-flies away awkwardly-

Glad to see you're doing an introduction anyways! I hope you have spend a good time here so far and I hope to see you around! :)

Feel free to come to the chat once! :lolita_love:

See ya!

N'aaaw thanks all you guys! And I will continue to enjoy my time here don't worry :P

digitalneverlandx

Also, yay for la dispute!

I love them ugh

YESSSS FOR LA DISPUTE -high fives-

I think my first song was nine, and now Somewhere at the bottom of etc etc etc is probably one of my favorite albums all time tbh

but I think 'ugh' accurately describes my love for them xD nice to see another fan on here!

YESSSS FOR LA DISPUTE -high fives-

I think my first song was nine, and now Somewhere at the bottom of etc etc etc is probably one of my favorite albums all time tbh

but I think 'ugh' accurately describes my love for them xD nice to see another fan on here!

I don't even remember what my first song was heh 

I've been into them since forever :x I can't really choose a favorite album or anything, though. It's all so good~

yeah, the la dispute fans on here are virtually, non-existent, so it's real good to see another :'D

Welcome to the party!

:D

Honestly, I find it incredibly awesome that the folks here have already managed to get you in to some new music...that's a big part of what MH is here for, and if we can help add some diversity to your musical tastes, that is fucking great! XD

Hope you stick around and start to post more and more...we really aren't that intimidating lol

For me anyway, that's one of the main reasons I joined MH I guess! Originally for Japanese music like most people, but there are so many opportunities to discuss non Japanese music too. If we smoosh everyone's music together there's such a large variety of music on here alone, I stay occupied for hours just browsing threads and listening to all your recommendations (or not when I recently uncovered 'VKPOOP' xD)

Guest mitsubana

Liked the nice, long intro~ Nice to see which artists other fans are into~

Enjoy your stay~ Welcome! Have fun!