Ailin

Hi all.

Hi there from Illinois. I'm a female who likes music mostly from Finnish and Sweden. The bands from Finland that I like are Karmia, Jenlayn, The 69 Eyes. From Sweden I do like BatAAR, Desaiha/ YOHIO, Kerbera, Overworld, Fall of Emotions, Crestillion, and etc. Well let's see I'm twenty-seven years old and I have listened to three American bands ask and you would receive those answers. For Japanese bands it varies.  I am  a person who likes music. That are Indie or other kinds that I do like. I am also a person who would extend my hand in friendship to anyone. I am also a brutal honest girl you get the truth if you like it or not otherwise I am  sweet but kind person. 

thanks you two. I have been thinking of listening to Revine just to find their music. 

Hello and welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your stay and find some new music along the way (I really didn't mean that to rhyme, I swear).

Believe it or not, MH started out of the midwest by two guys...one from Illinois and the other from Wisconsin (myself).