Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

LAB.THE BASEMENT live-distributed DVD release

LAB.THE BASEMENT live-distributed DVD will be released at their one-man live at Ikebukuro CHOP at 2013/11/04, which will include scene of that one-man live

set-list (10 songs) of that one-man live will be selected by request through twitter

They're still alive! Wow. Now release a CD damn it

LAB.THE BASEMENT live-distributed DVD will be released at their one-man live at Ikebukuro CHOP at 2013/11/04, which will include scene of that one-man live

set-list (10 songs) of that one-man live will be selected by request through twitter

Unless, I'm reading it incorrectly, how do you release a DVD of the live you just played on the same day???

^ imo releasing DVD of that one-man live doesn't mean that attendants could get the DVD at that live immediately...maybe they could obtain the DVD by subscription ticket etc.

Yeah, that is more likely I guess.

Tho I've heard of bands recording their gigs and selling the footage at the end of the live (but those are bands like Metallica, so a bit bigger caliber xD).

SET-LIST at 2013/11/04:

01.ブラインドエモーション
02.人間牧場
03.狂い蝉が叫んだ朝に
04.ロング キス グッドナイト
05.じれったい
06.ホイールオブフォーチュン
07.幸福で汚れた部屋
08.サイレンの町
drums & bass solo
09.ダブノート
10.コインロッカーベジタリアン
11.ビューティフルライフ
12.産業廃棄物収集運搬車
13.東京犬

EN1
01.グッドモーニングハッピーデイズ
02.だけど朝日は今日も咲き誇る

it appears that their live-distributed DVD released at their one-man live at Ikebukuro CHOP at 2013/11/04 has been released digitally (i.e. available for watching on-line) at 2013/11/07

Sign in to follow this