Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

美女♂men Z Vo.桜塚やっくん has passed away in a traffic accident

美女♂men Z(bijo♂men Z) Vo.桜塚やっくん(sakuraduka yakkun)(real name: 斎藤恭央(saitou yasuo), aged 37) has passed away due to cardiac rupture at 2013/10/05, as he and their band manager have got out of their car after a traffic accident and have been crashed by the cars behind

Guest MollyMouse

HOLY FLUFF!!!! I WAS JUST LISTENING TO THEM THE OTHER DAY!!! GOD DANG IT!! ;^;^;^;

I love how 透ch posted a selfie on twitter about the situation.

rip in peace :lolita_sad:

Nature of the topic aside, I still chuckled at this comment.

LIVE DVD "やっくん追悼ライブ(yakkun tsuitou live)~Restart~" will be released through 美女♂men Z(bijo♂men Z) official web-shop at 2014/06/22 (3,000yen), which will include scene of 桜塚やっくん(sakuraduka yakkun) mourning event at Akasaka BLITZ at 2014/04/26

美女♂men Z(bijo♂men Z) will hold their 2-part one-man live at Ikebukuro LIVE INN ROSA at 2014/06/22, at which 実験台モルモット(jikkendai marmot) Vo.谷琢磨(tani takuma) will act as guest Vo. in Part I and ex-Medi@lize Vo.けけ(ヶ´∀`)(keke) will act as guest Vo. in Part II

unexpectedly and suddenly, a live dvd from this band XD i'm surprised that they continue, as i thought the band RovimenZ was going to "replace" 美女♂men Z. But i'm glad if they continue. But Yakkun miss me, 透ch isn't bad, but Yakkun was unique in his way to sing, that he can hardly be replaced. Anyway, i think i'm going to buy that dvd, and lol at 2:40 of the preview XD

美女♂men Z(bijo♂men Z) will perform at やっくん(yakkun) memorial day live "絆-KIZUNA-" at Shinjuku ReNY at 2014/10/04, at which their single "絆-KIZUNA-" will be re-released

Vo.小出翼(koide tsubasa)(社会の窓(shakai no mado)) has commenced to act as their collaboration Vo.

https://twitter.com/tsucknroll

I wonder if it wil be re-recorded too. 

Never listened to that Tohru ch singing voice before (I think I just did when he sometimes sang in the cute way), not bad... But it's evident yakkun's voice and perfomance is just something unbeatable... 

Sign in to follow this