Sign in to follow this  
Akc-Hrm

Greetings,

maybe a little late but...

こんにちは、皆様!

HRM ProjehktesのAkechi Hiromuiだ!よろしく!

I'm from Kyoto, Japan but live in China now...

I've been a big punk and metal fan since 11 year ago.

I hate music with jazz, blues, funk, folk elementals. seldom listen to symphonic metal.

Best favorite genres are metalcore, deathcore, post-hardcore, electronicore, melodic death metal, thrash metal, groove metal, math metal, djent, progressive metal, alternative metal......

that's all!

also, I make ambient, experimental, harsh noise and future, will make metalcore, cybergrind and drone metal music.

plz visit my bandcamp page:

http://hrmprojehktes.bandcamp.com

and my ameba blog:

http://ameblo.jp/akechi-hiromui

I can speak Japanese, English and Chinese. If you have problems with Japanese or Chinese, you could also contact me through e-mail.

[email protected]

everyone is welcomed! ^o^

Welcome on the forum! :lolita_love:

Wow, multilanguage! Great!  :lolita_cheerful:

Any bands you like a lot? 

Anyways, hope you have a nice stay here too!

Feel free to ask questions if you don't understand something! ^^

welcome welcome!

I'm always in for learning about new music and it seems you have quite some knowledge about the "core" genres. Not much of a Hardcore Punk fan, but I like my metalcore and post-hardcore :P

Let me get this straight....

you hate hate music with jazz, blues, funk, folk elementals. seldom listen to symphonic metal. - BLUES which forms the basis of which Rock was derived from which then went onto evolve into metal/heavy metal/<insert metal subgenre here> but yet you listen to and like melodic death metal, thrash metal, groove metal, math metal, djent, progressive metal & possibly Alt metal which almost all of them take some elements & fundamentals from the genres you hate to make music??? many prog metal bands use jazz, blues and folk/funk chord progressions and fusions in their music as well as djent/math metal bands

and yet you create/write your own experimental music? 

Sorry, but i cant take you seriously. 

Welcome on the forum! :lolita_love:

Wow, multilanguage! Great!  :lolita_cheerful:

Any bands you like a lot? 

Anyways, hope you have a nice stay here too!

Feel free to ask questions if you don't understand something! ^^

most of the Nagoya Kei bands. and a number of those -core bands (about 1200)

and thank you!

welcome welcome!

I'm always in for learning about new music and it seems you have quite some knowledge about the "core" genres. Not much of a Hardcore Punk fan, but I like my metalcore and post-hardcore :P

yeah, I sometimes listen to old school hardcore, thrashcore and beatdown hardcore, but listen to metalcore, deathcore, post-hardcore a lot.

Let me get this straight....

you hate hate music with jazz, blues, funk, folk elementals. seldom listen to symphonic metal. - BLUES which forms the basis of which Rock was derived from which then went onto evolve into metal/heavy metal/<insert metal subgenre here> but yet you listen to and like melodic death metal, thrash metal, groove metal, math metal, djent, progressive metal & possibly Alt metal which almost all of them take some elements & fundamentals from the genres you hate to make music??? many prog metal bands use jazz, blues and folk/funk chord progressions and fusions in their music as well as djent/math metal bands

and yet you create/write your own experimental music? 

Sorry, but i cant take you seriously. 

I know what you means.

maybe my expression isn't clear.

I hate with those elementals means the main theme full of those elementals.

just like, blues rock, funk metal, freejazz, jazzgrind...

though they're rock, metal or punk, I don't like it.

ah, and I don't like raggae too. but rapcore may be okay.

I also don't like popular music, but pop punk I like it. pop rock I like it a little.

Sign in to follow this