Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ex-Seremedy Vo.SEIKE new band "Kerbera" new single "Inglorious"

Overall I like his presence more than Yohio because he's not as awkward as Yohio, but I like Yohio's voice better. The song overall though is BETTER THAN ANYTHING I'VE HEARD FROM SEREMEDY that's for damn sure...

Overall I like his pressence more than Yohio because he's not as awkward as Yohio, but I like Yohio's voice better. The song overall though is BETTER THAN ANYTHING I'VE HEARD FROM SEREMEDY that's for damn sure...

But Yohio is cute though you have to admit - I bet so many guys would turn gay just to have his butt :P

But Yohio is cute though you have to admit - I bet so many guys would turn gay just to have his butt :P

so...

here's that str8 white male VK fan apparently

one day you'll see yojio not wearing make up magics

so...

here's that str8 white male VK fan apparently

one day you'll see yojio not wearing make up magics

Thanks but Im not white, as for sexuality this forum is not the place to discuss it.

so what if hes a little cray cray? it just adds to his appeal

I can't take anyone seriously when they say shit like that..

"Cray cray", really?

Man..

Yohio was fine when he was trying to be HIZAKI but when he started doing every stupid VK stereotype it all went down hill from there.

Anyway, this song is better than the shit Seremdy produced but it's not great either. I'm not really into this style of heavy emo core but I can see them gaining possible momentum among the type of folks that like Black Veil Brides and Blood on the Dance Floor. I definitely get that vibe from this than the gross VK stereotypes in Seremdy that made me cringe.

Yohio was fine when he was trying to be HIZAKI but when he started doing every stupid VK stereotype it all went down hill from there.

I actually hated him for trying to be like hizaki and not more original, but then again it looked good on him so i dont care too much...

Don't see how Yohio is crazy for that PV part either. Going "mad" was (and I think still is) one of the fav clihcées in visual kei. Seremedy just put all stereotypes you can find in japanese PVs into their own video.

Don't like this band though... Seremedy were mediocre and this thing sounds even more like 08/15 Metalcore, which i find totally boring and uninteresting. And I dislike the way Seike sings... And I really don't get any visual kei vibes from neither the song nor the video. The only thing that's visual here is Seike's hair. (but maybe I have no idea how VK anno 2008/09 sounds)

I actually hated him for trying to be like hizaki and not more original, but then again it looked good on him so i dont care too much...

I find what he is doing now more tolerable than the Hizaki clone era. He never could guitar wank half decent anyway ( not that anyone could. Guitar wank is tasteless by default ), so why bother. He obviously gets more moneez doing Heartbreak Hotels and Innocence's too.

By the way, this song is supposedly about YOHIO. He and SEIKE had a fight of some sort, apparently.

Not only supposedly, it actually is. They didn't only have a fight - Yohio did some idiotic shit to Seike, meanwhile Seremedy broke apart. Both of them are on really bad terms now, and it's funny how Yohio is being such an ass while preaching to the kids to be this and that. He's a giant money-grabbing, perverted hypocrite, haha

I'm sorry but besides BatAAr a lot of the EU bands that are noticed in the J-rock fandom are Imo just terrible. They bring nothing new or exciting to the scene and this is no better. I'm convinced that they're just popular because they remind a lot of the fan girls and boys of their fav J-rockers. Just stop.

I'm sorry but besides BatAAr a lot of the EU bands that are noticed in the J-rock fandom are Imo just terrible. They bring nothing new or exciting to the scene and this is no better. I'm convinced that they're just popular because they remind a lot of the fan girls and boys of their fav J-rockers. Just stop.

I think that's a problem with all Western VK but that's a whole different discussion outside this thread.

He's a giant money-grabbing, perverted hypocrite, haha

I normally care very little about VK fandom poser fights over underage pussy (that seremedy and whatever shattered of it are targeting), but why money-grabbing

I p much doubt Yohio's activities bring any income, he's the xbox to his father's cash stream tbh (if you get the metaphor)

Sign in to follow this