Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ex-Seremedy Vo.SEIKE new band "Kerbera" new single "Inglorious"

YOHIO is very popular in Sweden nowadays, so I think he probably has a decent income after his participation in Melodifestivalen. He is in a campain of some sort with the Car company Suzuki (I think? Some japanese car company anyway) where you can win a date with him if you try out their new car and similar ridiculous shit. Also he's on basically all the big swedish tv-shows nowadays as well.

On Twitter Seijkkkke said Yohio was a drunkard busy having sex with all the wimminz iirc. Shame that he deleted those tweets afterwards, but I'm sure some screencaps do still exist.

Seike said this about him "People wants to see an innocent tallanted boy who reach the skies when everything you are becomes a lie to your fans, then you are no more. 

About he wanting to separate tha band of his solo : "It made me sad, of course,  but I understand and respect that decision of him and the company. What I don't understand and wont ever respect is all the lies to the fans and what he say in interviews that can't live up to. That boy is everything he say he hates and don't stand for"

I never liked YOHIO, so i wasn't surprised he is a dick like that. 

YOHIO is very popular in Sweden nowadays, so I think he probably has a decent income after his participation in Melodifestivalen. He is in a campain of some sort with the Car company Suzuki (I think? Some japanese car company anyway) where you can win a date with him if you try out their new car and similar ridiculous shit. Also he's on basically all the big swedish tv-shows nowadays as well.

omg lol thanks for explaining that

yojio being relevant is def news to me

Sign in to follow this