Sign in to follow this  
stylelover

UnsraW Europe Tour 2010 Part 2

well, if i can give some advice,

if you go only for a concert abroad, try a motel or a B&B, it's cheaper.

tripadvisor website will help with reviews for motels and hotels if you need it.

unless you also go there for vacation for few days after that.

and if you can, take a friend or two with you, for safety.

Especially if it's the first time you're going outta town without parents.

If you have any friends living in your destination that could take you to stay with them, it's even better.

Because they can lead you to venue and not getting lost if you going by public vehicle other than taxi.

If you stay at motel, try to call people at home and leave message to receptionist when you off to the venue, so just in case anything happen, they can help to inform it to the police of your latest location.

Never take any drinks and foods on venue or wherever from strangers, they may drug you for rape.

Maybe this will be useful when you reach of age and can travel alone. :)

well, if i can give some advice,

if you go only for a concert abroad, try a motel or a B&B, it's cheaper.

tripadvisor website will help with reviews for motels and hotels if you need it.

unless you also go there for vacation for few days after that.

and if you can, take a friend or two with you, for safety.

Especially if it's the first time you're going outta town without parents.

If you have any friends living in your destination that could take you to stay with them, it's even better.

Because they can lead you to venue and not getting lost if you going by public vehicle other than taxi.

If you stay at motel, try to call people at home and leave message to receptionist when you off to the venue, so just in case anything happen, they can help to inform it to the police of your latest location.

Never take any drinks and foods on venue or wherever from strangers, they may drug you for rape.

Maybe this will be useful when you reach of age and can travel alone. :)

I will probably follow your counsil when I will be overage ^^ thank you so much! (of course I won't go alone XD)

I went to London to see Deg and stayed there for a week, the whole thing cost me about 500e~. Which is not much considering that i indeed spent a week there, and used at least 150e for clothes and music.

Chianti, motels are expensive! Hostels are the cheapest. It's better to look for some through the internet earlier and even book a bed earlier if it's possible.

I went to the live abroad once, but I've spent 150e+train fares for staying there for two days (food, hostel, band's merch), which is an enormously huge amount of money for me. Everything depends on the country you're living in. For some of you 150e may not be much, but for me it is.

Yeah! :spin:

I missed the first tour and now i'm so happy to be able to go and see them in Belgium! :D

From Italy with love~~...let me tell you 2 tips for all who thinks that travel in Europe is too expensive:

1.why travel by trains when you can choose Ryanair(low-cost airline),i spent a total of 35€ for my flight from Milan to Brussels(my friend to go to Germany for Luna Sea spent a total of 10€);

2. 3 stars hotels?motels?B&B? HELL NO!..Hostels is the answer,i always book on 'hostelworld dot com'...you can find beds with prices ranging between 15~20€;

Maybe i'm wrong but it's not impossible! :)

For those who need parental permission it's another story and i totally understand the concern of parents.

As I said before... the list of unlucky in vk countries is increasing! For now we are: Italy, Sweden, Denmark and Spain. who will be the next? :oshi:

Spain is always unlucky...I've been there with Anli Pollicino...they almost canceled the gig ...30 people there inlcluded me...lol....day later Bilbao 40 people with me lolololol...thx to Anli P

awesome photo ;) thx v m

btw hmm good setlist...now I regret littlebit that I wasn't there...can't force myslef to see them...(no Jun!!!...no Rai...completely diffrent look...not good as old ....creepy JUN;) ...yhhh all this makes doubts)

ahh so...OZ is mine then..

arghh I´d love to see them again ; . ; I really want to hear WITHERING BLOOD live!

I hate it that I can´t go to their show Friday ; . ;

I hope they come back next year.. to places a little bit closer xD;

something more center-ed and more southern (Southern France/Swiss/Austria), please? ç_ç.

something more center-ed and more southern (Southern France/Swiss/Austria), please? ç_ç.

lol that´s still too far away for me xD

I´d just like to see them again here in the Netherlands.. or the south of Germany.. or the north of Belgium.. then my parents also wouldn´t be all ´OMG you don´t even know how to thank someone in French!! D<´ if I asked them if I could go to one of their concerts >>

Sign in to follow this