UnsraW Europe Tour 2010 Part 2

21.11.2010 E - Barcelona Salamandra 2

22.11.2010 UK - London Islington 02 Academy

23.11.2010 Berlin Magnet Club

24.11.2010 PL - Gdansk Parlament

26.11.2010 B - Lessines Centre Culturel René Magritte

27.11.2010 RUS - Moskau Klub XO

Source: Tour Promoter ass concerts.

I would say really, really hard words to you. I just hope that you are lying.

How you can know? It's not reading in CLJ or their official page or something. And i think you are not that vip or something that they would just tell it to you, i hope.

So tell why you are trying to piss me with this? :xxx:

what a surprise, no Italy.... >_> and neither a country I could have gone to (France, Austria, Swiss).

Damn you!

agree with you. Russia is near Finland, but i'm not going to Russia. I heard that they are just too violent

those are some really weird places..

ahh I´d love to see them again D:

the closest place where they play for me is in Belgium, but it´ll take 2 hours to get there, and I don´t think my parents like that.. ; . ;

AARRGH.

the closest place where they play for me is in Belgium, but it´ll take 2 hours to get there, and I don´t think my parents like that.. ; . ;

AARRGH.

two hours isn't bad. I'm sure they will let you go. (Okay maybe not if you are under 8 years old.)

You are lucky

AARRGH.

two hours isn't bad. I'm sure they will let you go. (Okay maybe not if you are under 8 years old.)

You are lucky

The most near country will take me about 7 hours. My parents won't take me that far away (still underage). Well, I should hope for a third Europe tour :/

AARRGH.

You are lucky

The most near country will take me about 7 hours. My parents won't take me that far away (still underage). Well, I should hope for a third Europe tour :/

I'm underage too. I heard that Finnish people tried to get them to Finland, but it didn't work because of Unsraw's timethings (gigs and that). I just can't wait for third. I missed the first, and it was too difficult for me. I don't want to feel that same again

AARRGH.

You are lucky

I know 2 hours is really short, but I also have to get there.. and I can´t go alone by train (my parents think I´ll die or whatever >> ), so I have to find a friend who also wants and can go. and my parents have to work (and I have to go to school) because it´s a Friday, so they can´t bring me > <;

yeah.. so we´ll probably all have to wait until they come back again ; . ;

I'm underage too. I heard that Finnish people tried to get them to Finland, but it didn't work because of Unsraw's timethings (gigs and that). I just can't wait for third. I missed the first, and it was too difficult for me. I don't want to feel that same again

Apart waiting and supporting buying CDs/writing fanmails, we can't do anything else for now... I mean, we can try to go to other countries, but if our parents don't let us go, we must wait to be overage unluckily. I totally understand you. I think that this is a fucking stupid tour too. I am really disappointed by them. But I still like their music so much. We should try not to think about this, not to look about lives infos and think only that someday we will see them live. I think it will be even more easier to me to see them live in Japan since I have my bf and some friends there... The important thing is not fall down and not give up!

what a surprise, no Italy.... >_> and neither a country I could have gone to (France, Austria, Swiss).

Damn you!

agree with you. Russia is near Finland, but i'm not going to Russia. I heard that they are just too violent

Eh? I've always heard extremely nice things about Russian fans and their behaviour at lives.

Damn you!

Eh? I've always heard extremely nice things about Russian fans and their behaviour at lives.

I don't know about this... but I read HORRIBLE things which happened during Versailles' Russian concert.

I don't know about this... but I read HORRIBLE things which happened during Versailles' Russian concert.

lol, I thought Finland would be horrible.. don´t know why though, probably because Visual Kei is more known there, just like in Germany.. > <

but now I want to hear what happened XD or is it that one thing about girls licking Kamijo´s shoes or something? o.O; in Köln they tried to pull Hizaki into the audience > >

Maybe it depends on the band, but they were lovely when D'espairsRay were there. I was really touched by the way they behaved.

Why can't you go to the UK? That's relatively close to Italy... :P

Why can't you go to the UK? That's relatively close to Italy... :P

My parents don't allow me to go that far since I am still "little".

What exactly happened at Versailles concert, other than terrific amount of retarded 16 y.o. soar cunts screaming KAMIJO I WANT UR PINUS and shitty sound?

I've been through Dir en grey concert in a PACKED venue here in Moscow, and it wasn't all that bad.

My friend said Swedish concert a few years ago was way worse.

Moscow itself is quite dangerous compared to Helsinki (with exception of Kallio, probably),

and you'll have to get a visa to see a band, that's not exactly handy :\

I DON'T understand people who live in EU and complain about OMG IT'S NOT NEER MY COUNTRY I'M NOT GOING.

I read that some girls touched Kamijo when he fell down and collapsed and tried to take his boots.

and hey,

People in USA do the same thing, darling ;D look at despa fb and look at how many people shouted against them 'cause they did came (for example), to Virginia.

And I can't go in this places. They are TOO far from mine, and since I am underage and my parents don't bring me there, I CAN'T. So, if you think I am an idiot fan 'cause I don't run away from home to follow a band I really like, you're first an idiot.

I DON'T understand people who live in EU and complain about OMG IT'S NOT NEER MY COUNTRY I'M NOT GOING.

They're either underage, so they parents don't let them go or they don't have money to travel to the other countries. It's really expensive, you know?

what's your definition of really expensive?

I read that some girls touched Kamijo when he fell down and collapsed and tried to take his boots.

OH THAT'S TERRIBLE, HOW CAN BE PEEPOOL SO IGNORHANT?

I bet Hizaki would have to retreat from stage all naked if he felt into fangirls hands lol

fucking clj, last time holland almost sold out and now they skip us? very nice=S hope they let -oz- do a bigger tour and that they DO come to holland.

last time unsraw sucked hard, so not botering to go to another country for them, let first the singer take some singing lessons

what's your definition of really expensive?

OH THAT'S TERRIBLE, HOW CAN BE PEEPOOL SO IGNORHANT?

I bet Hizaki would have to retreat from stage all naked if he felt into fangirls hands lol

I just think is horrible try to touch a rocker THERE because he's collapsed, dear.

For example: Since I couldn't go alone, it would be a travel on train for three people + 2 days in a three stars hotel.

8D

Sign in to follow this