JukaForever

Capella

So I really like this group so far and found this interview

which defo deserves more views if you are a Capella fan. I liked the explanation of their previous singles and it matched my emotional response to the song even though I didn't know what it was about at that time.

I saw Capella while I was visiting in Canada.  They're all really nice and gave a great live performance.  I was so excited Peko and Bon recognized my Haru from DOG in the PWO cosplay and called me Haru the whole weekend even when I was out of costume.  It sucks that they're disbanding ):  I hope Bon is in a new band soon.

Bon is the main reason why I like Capella.

He's really really nice and exceptionally protective of his fans. A lot of times he goes out of his way (more than just being "professional") to find out what fans want and try to accede to our requests as much as possible. A lot of things we're able to get on the Starwave shop (esp. the bonuses) prob won't be possible if not for Bon. More recently he also asked fans to submit their requested songs for each of their stops on the final tour so they can plan in advance and perform them one final time before disbanding. Anyway, he admitted before that there were times he got overzealous doing that and have got into trouble (presumably with his label) for speaking his mind lol.

Bon def spoke his mind in Canada when a fan asked what was it like working with Kiwamu.  Sho snorted really loud when the translator said Kiwamus name and then Bon basically said that he wishes Kiwamu would get his act together.  He sent them over not knowing much of what they were suppose to do at all and sent a bunch of extra other band stuff that wasn't Capella's with them or something along those lines.