Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

PERESTROIKA new maxi single "HEAЯTZ" release

PERESTROIKA new maxi single "HEAЯTZ" will be released at 2010/11/03 (2 TYPE, 1,365yen)

[track list]

01.HEART

02.MINDLESS (included in TYPE A)

02.瞋????炎(shini no honoo) (included in TYPE B)

special CD (with members signature) will be provided if purchasing all 2 types through official web-shop, which will include instrumental of 3 songs included in the singles plus members message

they will hold their first(?) live "GLASNOST-00" at Shinsaibashi FANJ-twice at 2010/11/03

http://www.under-code.jp/contents/perestroika/news.html

btw they are just ??ガ(nega)

Well if they're Nega there's a .005% of me liking them unless Jin got a new set of vocal chords. : /

Pretty much this.

I guess you people were all just too young (or non-existant) when Perestroika and Glasnost happened....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glasnost

Ahhh, thank you for the explanation. I confused it with my native language, because it's similar to Russian sometimes and we have a similar word to this one, but its meaning is different. Mom should know more about this stuff :DUUR:

Holy fuck that vocalist. Never listened to Nega but jfc how did he make it in the business with a voice like that.

I already know that Nega were never that good, but how exactly did they actually get WORSE!?

Kind of the same feeling I got when Renny Amy/D&L became BORN... augh.

Doesn't sound half as bad as Nega imo - Jin still sounds pretty bad, but it's at least better than his horrible vocal performances with his main band plus the scream in the chorus doesn't sound too bad.

But the main question is: Didn't Kisaki talk about a musical "revolution"? ;D

I like Nega and all that. I even like the vocals. But this sample was horrible. The vocals doesn't fit the music at all, and sounds rather tame and emotionless. And the music is your standard 00's "visual kei" release. I just got embarrassed by listening to that.

Sign in to follow this