10.12.2013 - The Underworld, London UK
12.12.2013 - Matrix, Bochum GER
14.12.2013 - Backstage, Munich GER

Tour is made possible by GANSHIN: https://www.facebook.com/GanShinRecords

this tour is canceled

NoGoD Europe Tour cancelled.

Here is the official statement:
"【The announcement for the cancelation of the NoGoD Europe tour】

Due to some unforeseeable production and logistical issues, the NoGod first Europe tour -Shinzui- has been cancelled regrettably.
At this time there are no plans to have the shows rescheduled but we will also keep you up to date with any future NoGod shows in Europe. Please contact your ticket outlet for a refund.
We deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused to fans in Europe, all parties involved and the fans in Japan. Your continued support would be greatly appreciated.

Twisted Talent Concerts"

If you have bought tickets on our website you will be contacted by us shortly.

Booked my tickets last night :) I actually managed to convince my manager to let me have the time off (there are strict rules in place to ensure that no one has time off between October and January due to the Christmas period).

NoGoD, you're mine :D

***TOUR CANCELLED***

【The announcement for the cancelation of the NoGoD Europe tour】

Due to some unforeseeable production and logistical issues, the NoGod first Europe tour -Shinzui- has been cancelled regrettably.
At this time there are no plans to have the shows rescheduled but we will also keep you up to date with any future NoGod shows in Europe. Please contact your ticket outlet for a refund.
We deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused to fans in Europe, all parties involved and the fans in Japan. Your continued support would be greatly appreciated.

Twisted Talent Concerts

via NEOTOKYO official Facebook

Guest Magatsu

Maybe....

or the band did want more money for the trip than what they could spent on them.

or whatever it was.

But I saw pretty many people writing that they did go. so I guess it's really the problem who the wrote down.

I guess higher costs than expected. => aka maybe the band wanted to bring all their stuff. and if they wouldn't pay for it that the tour would not happen. all such things can happen.

Guest Magatsu

if it's really the reason. then yeah actually they should talk about it way more better and calculate things better beforehand.

Sign in to follow this