Sign in to follow this  
ricchubunny

Getting replies from your favorite artists

Hey guys! 

Well, first of all sorry about my poor english.

I know that many of you really want to talk to your favorite artists by twitter for example, but you can't write anything except 'ohayou' in japanese. Google Translator or other kind of translators are absolutely not effective...I also know that getting it make some of you guys really happy so i wanna help you to :)

I can't talk japanese fluently, i didn't study it but its enough to them understand me, i think.

(You can see some of the artists who replied me here)

How i'll help you? Well, translating stuff for you.

But please : 

・ Be kind with me and dont make me translate bigggggg texts! :P

・ Be coherent, i refuse myself to translate stuff like "YOURE SO KAWAII MARRY ME PLS"

Hm, there's some artists who reply easily (like indie bands) and others which are a little bit hard to...so you must think about some interesting stuff to send them!

You can also get replies by Ameba, but not all of them do. Members of big bands usually don't. I just got from Masashi (VERSAILLES) and Mio (UNiTE), but got a lot from indies bands at least :D

Okay, so lets start doing it! I hope i can help you guys!!

The only one I got a reply from so far is Dr. Kazami from Daizystripper and Gt. Hiroto from Alice Nine. I think I can get by with my own knowledge but this is a cool idea and I shall rely on you if I do.

The only one I got a reply from so far is Dr. Kazami from Daizystripper and Gt. Hiroto from Alice Nine. I think I can get by with my own knowledge but this is a cool idea and I shall rely on you if I do.

Wow thats pretty cool! They're really popular :) Yeah, if you have any problem just call me right?!

Omfg so jealous that tenten has replied to you so many times. Ive only gotten 2 replies ;; 

Haha not so many! I started following him o twitter today :P We just talked by Ameba some time ago but i didn't follow him yet

I would like to get a reply from many VK artists and one of those is Yukari from baiser, but it seems he has completely disappeared from the scene...

Usually I don't bother to write to anyone because I don't know what to say. Unless I want to send someone a drawing, lol. I had a chance to talk to Takuma from Baddies on that occasion. He even said that I could write him in English. But he stopped writing me after a while. Probably because I wasn't that interested in their music. He still follows me on twitter though :P 

And NoGod's Dancho was the other person who I got a reply from.

I don't know if I am gonna try to write to anybody again but that's a cool suggestion ^_^

Wow thats pretty cool! They're really popular :) Yeah, if you have any problem just call me right?!

Yea, I was really shocked that they replied cause of how popular they are and how many messages and tweets they get. Kazami replied to a tweet of me telling him that 1999 was my new favorite track of theirs and that I was wondering who composed it. Hiroto replied to a tweet I made to him thanking him for Himitsu and Tora and his guitar work in it

I would like to get a reply from many VK artists and one of those is Yukari from baiser, but it seems he has completely disappeared from the scene...

so its kinda difficult :( try the active ones!

Usually I don't bother to write to anyone because I don't know what to say. Unless I want to send someone a drawing, lol. I had a chance to talk to Takuma from Baddies on that occasion. He even said that I could write him in English. But he stopped writing me after a while. Probably because I wasn't that interested in their music. He still follows me on twitter though :P

And NoGod's Dancho was the other person who I got a reply from.

I don't know if I am gonna try to write to anybody again but that's a cool suggestion ^_^

Thank you :) i hope i can help you guys. If you have any idea just talk me then!

Yea, I was really shocked that they replied cause of how popular they are and how many messages and tweets they get. Kazami replied to a tweet of me telling him that 1999 was my new favorite track of theirs and that I was wondering who composed it. Hiroto replied to a tweet I made to him thanking him for Himitsu and Tora and his guitar work in it

Once the GazettE Aoi replied me (on his old account) and i was like "wut" cause i dont like them and i just mentioned him to ask him to support a hashtag that my friends were trying to trend!! XD and he was a dick.

I think, after it, the most 'popular' bands which i got replys from are An Cafe (all members), ViViD (Reno, Ko-ki and IV), SuG (Takeru, Chiyu, masasto), SCREW (Rui), D (Hiroki), UNiTE (Mio, LiN, Haku,Yukimi) and MEJIBRAY (MiA, Koichi, Tsuzuku). I was pretty lucky! ehe!

so its kinda difficult :( try the active ones!

Thank you :) i hope i can help you guys. If you have any idea just talk me then!

Once the GazettE Aoi replied me (on his old account) and i was like "wut" cause i dont like them and i just mentioned him to ask him to support a hashtag that my friends were trying to trend!! XD and he was a dick.

I think, after it, the most 'popular' bands which i got replys from are An Cafe (all members), ViViD (Reno, Ko-ki and IV), SuG (Takeru, Chiyu, masasto), SCREW (Rui), D (Hiroki), UNiTE (Mio, LiN, Haku,Yukimi) and MEJIBRAY (MiA, Koichi, Tsuzuku). I was pretty lucky! ehe!

Okies, thanks :) Btw do you know if Asagi has twitter? I've seen only fakes.

Haha not so many! I started following him o twitter today :P We just talked by Ameba some time ago but i didn't follow him yet

yeah I talked to him on ameba a looong time ago when I was still in High school but i dont think he would remember it haha.

ahhh he's my favorite ever ;w; he replied to me again today actually! hehe.

Guest mitsubana

Yue (Tu[ism]) replied to me a lot. Then so did NEON (-AO-) and several others. The only thing I regret is not having the guts to ask for live-distributed singles that I'd willing pay for.

yeah I talked to him on ameba a looong time ago when I was still in High school but i dont think he would remember it haha.

ahhh he's my favorite ever ;w; he replied to me again today actually! hehe.

I saw it!! Niiiiiice! He do remember you! haha

Yue (Tu[ism]) replied to me a lot. Then so did NEON (-AO-) and several others. The only thing I regret is not having the guts to ask for live-distributed singles that I'd willing pay for.

It's not too easy to get stuff by asking them... :( But well, SACCI from Souiumono gave me their first single for free btw XD

I've had a few responses when I bought something from a super duper indies band and posted a photo of it on twitter with them tagged in it.

Usually it's a retweet or moon speak.

Yah, bands like DIV and Kameleo also do it :3

Um, what's the point in messaging musicians at all? I have no idea what else to say than complimenting their band or them... and they get tons of such messages for sure... I don't think they even care about receiving them.

Um, what's the point in messaging musicians at all? I have no idea what else to say than complimenting their band or them... and they get tons of such messages for sure... I don't think they even care about receiving them.

its relative, i think its pretty cool and awesome. I just like to talk to my favorite musicians lol 

Guest mitsubana

its relative, i think its pretty cool and awesome. I just like to talk to my favorite musicians lol 

It's fun to write your favorite artists and let them know how much you love them for their music and/or lyrics, etc. And it's nice when they reply, because as a fan you feel appreciated.

I don't know if Aoi was being a dick to you ricchubunny, I know it wouldn't cost him anything to include that hashtag but I honestly don't know of any member that would. Also, I am pretty sure I have never seen any j-rock member use a hashtag except for Crossfaith, MIYAVI, and Yoshiki.

I'm going to try to see about messaging Kazami from Daizystripper again.

It's always nice to feel that bit of significant in your fandoms, or at least, that's what my opinion is of it. Mostly I don't really ask any important stuff and it's more or less messing around with silly messages (not offending, mind you), so initially I don't send out many things to musicians anyway.

I've gotten replies from Kyouka (Aliene Ma'riage), Kyohei (DAS:VASSER) and Masa (dearloving) with whom I keep bigger conversations than a simple thing back and forth, and some other 'oldies', but those are the guys who more likely are willing to reply to you because I think they have a less big fame-complex it seems. 

Wow, how do you get enough replies that it can be considered "talking"? Like what do you talk about? I wanna know! (>.<)

I've gotten a reply from Tenten on Ameba, but that's in a thread where everyone could just ask him anything lol XD . I got replied to a few times by Jiminy Cricket and cocklobin (ex-)members, but some of those is when they were just replying to everyone's messages, oh well it's okay because it still made me really happy! ^^  I still comment on yuya's Twitter all the freaking time even though I've ever gotten only 1 reply ever, rofl

By the way, if you message band members in (simple) English, sometimes they might actually reply because they're happy to have fans overseas. I've seen this happen a few times. Never done it myself tho.

Sign in to follow this