Sign in to follow this  
Shaolan974

グリーヴァ (Grieva) new single "グリーヴァ VS GRIEVA" release

Shit, I love all of them. (The jealous copy also fits the promo picture nicely! I actually thought of jealous before taiyou no ao or jessica.)

Didn't expect to like the title track as much as I do so... now I'll have to order this.

special DVD will be enclosed if purchasing their new maxi single "グリーヴァ VS GRIEVA" at their live

[DVD track list]
・live scene
・member comment

special DVD will be enclosed if purchasing their new maxi single "グリーヴァ VS GRIEVA" through their official web-shop

[DVD track list]
・現実は心に蔓延る絶痛と叶わぬ理想の巣窟(genjitsu wa kokoro ni habikoru zettsuu to kanawanu risou no soukutsu) (off-shot)
・Diary (off-shot)
・member comment

Necroing this now that I've seen a preview off Diary PV (no need to see the full version...):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06gd8HfSLgQ

It's like they are INTENTIONALLY bugging us to say while watching: "hey, this is JEALOUS!"

Might also note that the chorus is totally JESSICA as well.

And to knock on defense, I have to agree with MH old school enthusiasts and say that Grieva should try something else for awhile...

instead of doing 100x DEG tributes.

Even though their first album was basically still a DEG remake album. It still felt pretty fresh and didn't feel like complete copy. They played around with the songs and it was a new fresh approach. Recent stuff from them feels like a complete carbon copy and since I've already out played DEG, it's basically the same outplayed stuff and not a lot of enjoyment from listening to something I've over listened to in high school.

Sign in to follow this